💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Anyone Actually Seen Joker Trailer In Theaters?

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

i go to the theater 3-5 times a week. (i do have a full time job believe it or not!!) but anyway, despite seeing a range of different types of movies over the last couple weeks, i still haven’t seen the joker trailer in theaters. have any of you?? are they not playing it yet? maybe they really do only see this as a “teaser”

Catnikko

I feel like you answered your own question :traumatica: the teaser is literally a teaser, not the feature trailer that will show in movie ads (although it's epic enough to be)

also wont it only show for rated R movies?

Edited by Catnikko
Actual patient

EGOT2027
4 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

I feel like you answered your own question :traumatica: the teaser is literally a teaser, not the feature trailer that will show in movie ads (although it's epic enough to be)

omg drag me 😭😭 you really said if you movie addict haven’t seen it yet, no one has. 

i know they called it a teaser trailer, but since it was full length i assumed it would be played like a normal trailer. the initial trailer for the first movie was also billed as a “teaser trailer,” but it definitely played in theaters as the second trailer didn’t come out until august (ahead of the october 4th release)

• LMAO 2

Anderson123

I also go to the movies once or twice a week but I usually arrive around the time the movie is about to start so :ororomunroe: 

Edited by Anderson123
  • LMAO 3

EGOT2027
11 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I also go to the movies once or twice a week but I usually arrive around the time the movie is about to start so :ororomunroe: 

i’ve been getting there early in hopes of seeing Gaga on the big screen 😭

• Like 1

Anderson123
10 minutes ago, EGOT2027 said:

i’ve been getting there early in hopes of seeing Gaga on the big screen 😭

I think it’s still too early for them to play it. They usually play them around 3-5 weeks before they come out. We also just got the first trailer, there’s probably going to be a second one and then the final trailer right before the release date. 

RAMROD

I did several times. I watched it day pne at fordt tooz

It was an experience. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

julz

Which tells me that there's a bigger slayage of a trailer coming :excited2: but that would still be far away, i think August based on what ive read. 

imagine seeing it on an IMAX :legend:

• YAAAS 1

Reality
1 hour ago, Catnikko said:

It's enough to get shown in theatres :sweat: The fact that it's a "teaser" just means that it's not the official [story] trailer. Generally speaking the "official trailer" is where we get most of the storybeats and stuff. The teaser trailer is just to show the movie's aesthetics, tone, style, etc. But teaser trailers can/are definitely shown in theatres.

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Catnikko
3 hours ago, EGOT2027 said:

omg drag me 😭😭 you really said if you movie addict haven’t seen it yet, no one has. 

i know they called it a teaser trailer, but since it was full length i assumed it would be played like a normal trailer. the initial trailer for the first movie was also billed as a “teaser trailer,” but it definitely played in theaters as the second trailer didn’t come out until august (ahead of the october 4th release)

oop it wasn't even meant to be a read :air: 

1 hour ago, Reality said:

It's enough to get shown in theatres :sweat: The fact that it's a "teaser" just means that it's not the official [story] trailer. Generally speaking the "official trailer" is where we get most of the storybeats and stuff. The teaser trailer is just to show the movie's aesthetics, tone, style, etc. But teaser trailers can/are definitely shown in theatres.

yah i agree but is it being shown? I always assume it goes teaser - trailer 1/ full trailer 2 (shown in cinemas) - :traumatica:

Actual patient

NATAH

people know it's coming, why waste money on the promo slot when youtube is doing enough for now?

mother, what must i do?

HotLikeMexico
3 hours ago, Anderson123 said:

Bitch same. I got a pass and Idgaf about sitting through trailers anymore.

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • Like 1

EGOT2027
8 hours ago, NATAH said:

people know it's coming, why waste money on the promo slot when youtube is doing enough for now?

um i expect WB to be spending the same amount of money that they spent promoting barbie to promoting this. 

yes a lot of people, particularly young people who live on the internet, know this is coming, but i know tons of normies in my life who don’t

• Like 1

Reality
8 hours ago, NATAH said:

Because studios have to promote their movies…it’s a standard thing 

🃏🖤👹
  • Thanks 1

Stephen

It will prob be played more closer to the release.

I remember in 2021 after the HoG trailer came out, I went to see other movies 3x before HoG premiered, and I NEVER saw the trailer :deadbanana: Sometimes you just have bad luck.