• The Fame Ball Tour
    • The Monster Ball Tour
    • The Born This Way Ball Tour
    • artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball Tour
    • The Joanne World Tour
    • The Chromatica Ball

Featured Posts

LADYGAGA10MONSTER

The Born This Way Ball Tour: I really loved how we got a castle like a literal fu**ing castle and I loved that it was very global 

Edited by LADYGAGA10MONSTER
  • Love 2

• LADYGAGA10MONSTER changed the title to Best Lady Gaga Tour [Proved Reasoning]
LADYGAGA10MONSTER
14 minutes ago, LADYGAGA10MONSTER said:

The Born This Way Ball Tour: I really loved how we got a castle like a literal fu**ing castle and I loved that it was very global 

But MBT is a close second 

JohnnyVersace

I love all of them for different reasons. TMB was my first, and she broke her hip before I could see TBTWB, but it's my fave album and I absolutely love the show from what I've seen.

BUT, seeing Gaga command a stadium from the pit for Chromatica and feeling the flames on my face was unlike anything else. We got visuals, story, costumes, props, the classics and the new material. It was kind of perfect imo and def made for a memorable summer. I saw it in NJ and then again at the infamous Miami show, and witnessing her coming out in tears apologizing telling us to be safe was honestly such a moment.

Y'all will seethe but I love that show :haroon:

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 2

Helxig

I think it's pretty starkly clear that she peaked with BTW ball and artRAVE

The BTW ball stage was something so fresh and different, especially for the time. The fact that she wanted all the movement to be real and physical like a theatre show, rather than big screens with visuals is so visionary of her, like how the castle actually opens up. The fact she had a storyline running through it and had acting scenes in between, killing the villains etc. The way the dancers were positioned in different areas to always fill empty space and create movement, and how they all moved together like a carefully coordinated unit during their very precise routine, switching around with each other going from here to there, it was amazing. The outfits were so good. The castle itself was so iconic. When she was on the top of the castle in the tower? Are you kidding? The unicorn military entrance, the motorcycle that emulates the album cover and turns into a piano, the monster pit, giving the key to the monster pit to the first people in line, the fact she was so interactive and would pull people out of the crowd every night to go on stage or backstage so only the most excited fans got to meet her instead of just rich people buying meet and greets (her words), the Scheisse choreography alone (you can't even tell what it was like in videos because irl there were strobe lights). Nothing will ever beat it

The artRAVE is a close second just because of the insane stage/runways, the incredible lighting and laser show, all the props like the monster paw and flowers and piano, the octopus dress. Every outfit was actually amazing and she had so many costume and wig changes it was insane, she literally became a totally different person every 20 minutes which was so magical and thrilling to see. Noone else had ever done that before. She had so much passion and energy and was still very interactive with fans back then. This show was just so electric and high energy and such a spectacle to see. 

Her shows since have been really good shows obviously, but they're kinda just.. concerts. Nothing groundbreaking or different. But still amazing shows

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

Decodekid

My opinion might be a bit biased but the monster ball is the best for me. The storyline and set was perfect, felt cohesive and just right. I often hear people praising BTWB but at times I used to find it a bit messy :traumatica: 

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

BlingNotTheMusic

I only voted for TCB so she will release the film :ororomunroe:

But TMB always has a special place in my heart because her "forget all your insecurities..." speech forever changed my life :enigma:

• Love 1

LADYGAGA10MONSTER
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I only voted for TCB so she will release the film

LOLLL

himerosxo

The Monster Ball hands down. 

That tour started a revolution and you just had to be there. The HBO special doesn’t even do a bit of justice for it! She collectively liberated all who attended for how long it ran. She really came up with that show and it was truly magical! It’s the transition into Born This Way and the rest is Herstory. She really showed the world who she is and the little monster fanbase grew. :pawsup:

Edited by himerosxo
  • Love 2

Ronk
27 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I only voted for TCB so she will release the film :ororomunroe:

But TMB always has a special place in my heart because her "forget all your insecurities..." speech forever changed my life :enigma:

That speech was so amazing.  One of the greatest moments ever.  :heart:

For those who missed it:

Edited by Ronk
I live outside the space time continuum.
  • YAAAS 1

chuck

BTW BALL

Like we had the first iteration of Engima!

There's a freaking murderous diamond Gaga head hovering:

"Alien fugitive LEDIGAGA hess escaped"
"OPERATION: KILL THE BITCH"

• LMAO 2

zerojk

The BTWB has to be in top 3 most overrated things in this fanbase tbh :triggered:

People praise the castle, which was a good concept but in execution really lacked, i'd take MBT interludes any day

• Like 1

phantasmas

I chose Monster Ball 1.0 + 2.0 just on pure nostalgia alone :kara: 

1st Gaga tour me & my childhood BFF ever attended and ditched school for

smoked so much wheat Gaga called us out in the audience about it

met other little monsters in line that we are still close to to this day 

GagaGame

I chose BTWB but my favorite one is The Fame Ball. The live music (no synth stems pre-recorded) and the costumes she pulled out with that small budget is amazing for me. It was very good, specially the V Festival version.

(I want a studio version of Paparazzi from the V Festival, it was amazing :cryga:)

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"
  • YAAAS 1

King of the Fall

Monster Ball is the most iconic to me

We define our moral ground, but when I crawl into your arms, everything comes tumbling down

River

Nothing can top the anglerfish monster :gayhat:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like
  • YAAAS 2