šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poet's Department - OUT NOW

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

olive specter
1 minute ago, LadyxGaGa said:

like yall are acting dense as if 99% of the world doesnā€™t have access to a streaming site or as if EVERYONE bought her album on preorderĀ 

Ā 

like are u mad at her for making those physically tracks exclusive or making the entire thing digitally accessibleĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

well, some people are mad because it's shitty to say "here are 4 vinyls, each have 1 songs exclusive to it, so if you want them all you need to buy it for times" only to release them all together just after the shipping is done (i would ask a refund) + from what i read here, the versions were released in a limited time period, separate from each other so people also paid 4 times for shipping

but whatever, fans buying her stuff are asking to be scammed, it's their problem

others think it's shitty to promote the idea of buying multiple vinyls when it's already a problem and a lot of people are doing it without the bonus song being here

it's wasteful and shouldn't be happening at all, and she's pushing it even harder

she even made a case for them all, so when you buy 4 vinyls you can put them together

Ā 

but hey, why would she care about plastic when she's flying a private yet twice a day

Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

LadyxGaGa
5 minutes ago, Future Lovers said:

Ā 

It's so fascinating watching people get so upset about a situation that literally doesn't impact them in any conceivable way. They didn't buy one of the vinyls so literally what is there for them to be upset about other than it gives them something to harp on for their unhealthy obsession with not liking a celebrity?Ā 

i mean if u bought the album iā€™m sure those grievances are deff valid and come from an honest place but when people bring up these scenarios it doesnā€™t seem to b from self involvement but more so from creating scenarios from like just wanting to stir controversy over what? capitalism ok sis this isnā€™t the time or the place. talk to suppliers and talk to shippers if this is such an issue but idk who tf is getting this album and complaining that u have more music to listen to like ?????

• Like 2

Chromatography
18 minutes ago, LadyxGaGa said:

like yall are acting dense as if 99% of the world doesnā€™t have access to a streaming site or as if EVERYONE bought her album on preorderĀ 

Ā 

like are u mad at her for making those physical tracks exclusive or making the entire thing digitally accessibleĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

well, itā€™s just inconsistent with her previous release of midnights. if i recall correctly, there were quite a few tracks that were ā€œexclusiveā€ and were exclusive to a particular variant for a long time and not on streaming. maybe people thought it was going to be like that again and wanted to buy the vinyls for that reason.Ā 

at the end of the day, i think we can all agree the antics with her releases are very much cash grab and trying to inflate her numbers for some pointless first week record. iā€™m not mad about it, because iā€™m not the one buying it, but i can understand how people might be a little miffed.Ā 

Bronco
2 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

well, itā€™s just inconsistent with her previous release of midnights. if i recall correctly, there were quite a few tracks that were ā€œexclusiveā€ and were exclusive to a particular variant for a long time and not on streaming. maybe people thought it was going to be like that again and wanted to buy the vinyls for that reason.Ā 

tbf Midnights was weird.Ā 

1 track was exclusive for 6 months due to Target.Ā 

The other one came out in May and was exclusive to a specific show in NJ which was random af

Chromatography
11 minutes ago, olive specter said:

well, some people are mad because it's shitty to say "here are 4 vinyls, each have 1 songs exclusive to it, so if you want them all you need to buy it for times" only to release them all together just after the shipping is done (i would ask a refund) + from what i read here, the versions were released in a limited time period, separate from each other so people also paid 4 times for shipping

but whatever, fans buying her stuff are asking to be scammed, it's their problem

others think it's shitty to promote the idea of buying multiple vinyls when it's already a problem and a lot of people are doing it without the bonus song being here

it's wasteful and shouldn't be happening at all, and she's pushing it even harder

she even made a case for them all, so when you buy 4 vinyls you can put them together

Ā 

but hey, why would she care about plastic when she's flying a private yet twice a day

Ā 

thatā€™s the thing that personally upsets me the most. itā€™s not exclusive to taylor, but she is the worst offender. we donā€™t need all of these variants that will end up in a landfill one day. maybe iā€™m misremembering, but i felt like when Gaga was at her peak people were releasing like two editions and a deluxe and it wasnā€™t some game to make a clock out of the vinyls or get every single artwork available. physical music has become very wastefulĀ 

• Like 4

HelloHangoverz
4 minutes ago, Chromatography said:

thatā€™s the thing that personally upsets me the most. itā€™s not exclusive to taylor, but she is the worst offender. we donā€™t need all of these variants that will end up in a landfill one day. maybe iā€™m misremembering, but i felt like when Gaga was at her peak people were releasing like two editions and a deluxe and it wasnā€™t some game to make a clock out of the vinyls or get every single artwork available. physical music has become very wastefulĀ 

She could have just released the full 31-track double album as a 4-LP set or something, charging people like $60 for it and made the same amount of money w less waste

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

RenegAde

First taylor album I'm listening to on release date and although the songs are objectivity palatable , I swear her last 5 albums sound exactly the same. Sounds like the same songs but refurbished. Same harmonies, melodies and production.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

r4therupbeat

vinyls thing aside, 4 albums released in 2 years (not counting second versions) aside, radio/spotify/tik tok extreme manipulation aside, 15 EXTRA SURPRISE songs on a long ass album added on the day of release is INSANE:saladga:

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

LadyxGaGa

i just canā€™t wait to see the update on the billboard charts next week itā€™s going to b so ridiculous if all these songs chartĀ 

• YAAAS 1

River
44 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I think you're intentionally being disingenuous because you don't like her. Your argument being that tracks should remain off streaming like Love Me Right is also, well, a choice.

It's literally not my argument lol

I don't know why I'm even trying, ah well I know, it's just fun lol, you're gaslighting so much :icant:.

Ā 

Je ne parle pas franƧais but I can padam if you like
  • LMAO 1

Rat Boy

Ā 

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 7
  • Love 1

River
48 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I absolutely think the tactic this launch to have 4 unique bonus tracks was a bad one and very predatory. But the fact is that their release on digital streaming does not invalidate their "bonus track" state on their specific physical edition - they remain an exclusive/a bonus w/e you want to call it to their respective physical edition.Ā 

I think many fans, or casual fans would cancel their preorder and just listen to these tracks on streaming, I think giving the illusion that they got some special edition, play with their FOMO and then after the package was deliver, release these songs on streaming, is just a bad predatory thing to do.

I hope other artists, especially Gaga, won't do that.

River
1 hour ago, Future Lovers said:

I understand it perfectly? Youā€™re saying people were scammed into buying vinyls on the back of a promise of an exclusive track when the reality was those tracks were going to be made available as a part of an extended version of the album and were not in fact exclusive to that vinyl and that said vinyl was not the full album.Ā 

And I made the point that yes, pretty much the whole fanbase knew going in that those songs were not going to be exclusive to that vinyl. The artworks was the attraction.Ā 

The double album theory has been floating around since the album was announced. The fanbase was not really taken by surprise that there was more material, the surprise was just how much of it there was.Ā 

Again, we knew what we were buying when we bought it. We knew those vinyls werenā€™t gonna have exclusive ā€œcan only get it hereā€ music. And we also were pretty confident that it wasn't gonna be every song she had ready to release either.Ā 

You were taken by surprise with this. Swifties were not.Ā 

this reply was not for you :emma: re-read my post

Rat Boy

Seems like the anthology tracks are way better than the first half of the album?

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • Like 2

just another gay

these 2 could have been one (slightly) more solid album