💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

The Tortured Poet's Department - OUT NOW

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

LadyxGaGa

i love how strong her voice is getting and how she shows it off. she rly takes off. it’s like hearing a young whitney or mariah album 

she is effervescent and transcendent 

• LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1

Anderson123
18 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

This alboom is her ARTPOP..., kinda.  :icant:

Still, ARTPOP has an edge to it. Gaga in her mid 20’s dealing with drugs, sex, pain. You listen to it and it’s 100% Gaga. 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StrawberryBlond
22 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I agree that as soon as she announced the name of it and the cover it seemed cringeworthy and pretentious. Now with the lyrics it’s exactly what it is. This is like Reputation 2.0. Can’t believe how she went from Folklore and Evermore to this. 

Thing is, Reputation is the only album I actually like from her. That's when her music went a bit darker and more mature. But while Folklore and Evermore weren't for me, I can appreciate how they are definitely her most mature bodies of work. Here, it's like she took the songwriting style of those albums and put it on steroids. It's like she trying desperately to prove to everyone, including the naysayers, that she is the songwriter of her generation. She's trying way too hard and to the point where her lyrics sound nonsensical in places because she's throwing her entire thesaurus at them. It's like that episode of Friends where Joey tries to sound smart by using a thesaurus on every word of a letter of recommendation. "You don't need a thesaurus, just write from here - your full-sized aortic pump!" 

15 minutes ago, PartySick said:

How dare she write a song about having a fondness for this wretched MAGA infested **** fissure of a state

I used to just dislike her music but you WANT to go to Florida?

Now I'm questioning her sanity :wtf:

I was waiting for this exact response from you! :giggle: I think you'd agree it's "one hell of a drug" though! 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Agunimon
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

How dare she write a song about having a fondness for this wretched MAGA infested **** fissure of a state

I used to just dislike her music but you WANT to go to Florida?

Now I'm questioning her sanity :wtf:

I know this is joking, but I found her reasoning for Florida specifically SO interesting. She said in an interview that the reason she references Florida and has a song for it is because she was inspired by the fact that when people commit crimes, they always end up in Florida trying to hide and create a new identity. Just thought I'd share.

salty like sodium
2 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

i love how strong her voice is getting and how she shows it off. she rly takes off. it’s like hearing a young whitney or mariah album 

did you really compare taylor swift's vocals to mariah's and whitney's? :kry:

• LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Rat Boy
3 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

Especially when she sang “slurp that **** till it c*ms”. That whistle note at the end! :diane:

Edited by Rat Boy
"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

Siena
3 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

You’re so funny 

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

LateToCult
4 hours ago, LadyxGaGa said:

I ain’t ever seen a set up as bad as this. :air:

• LMAO 7

tyler k
On 4/19/2024 at 8:30 PM, Future Lovers said:

It’s quite bit more uncensored about what she’s really thinking than ever before. She usually has a tendency to dress her thoughts in a way that doesn’t give too much away and she pulls back just short of really getting into the meat and potatoes of what she’s thinking. 

But on this album, it’s almost at times uncomfortably unrestrained. She is really not censoring herself at all or pulling back from being honest with her thoughts even if they’re messy. 

For all the accusing she gets of having a victim complex too she spends large swaths of the album picking out her own faults and explaining what blame she has in the scenarios she’s singing about. 

Really more than any of her other work, she’s kinda just letting it all out as it is without any sort of fancy window dressing to make it more digestible. It’s really, brutally, almost uncomfortably naked. 

but it's like... not that unhinged... 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Taylucifer
On 4/19/2024 at 7:23 PM, doraemon said:

"If you don't love me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe

I'm still loving and streaming for the billionaire fear not

Definitely coming around on a lot of it, just overwhelmed on first listen 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer
On 4/19/2024 at 7:22 PM, LateToCult said:

thanK you aIMee…

Someone check on Kim. She’s catching strays from Taylor and her sister is on the internet popping a squat. :air:

it's not strays if she shoots her point blank:ohwell:

Taylucifer
On 4/19/2024 at 7:21 PM, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You know it’s true :ohwell:

idk, the more I listen I am becoming less of a hater:glamourpuss:

• Like 1

Elohim

I don’t get it, she wrote most of this album about a guy she dated a couple of months after being out of a 6 years relationship? Kinda weird imo