💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

new music

The Tortured Poet's Department - OUT NOW

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

robbiemalik

This really could’ve been a nice ep or 10 track album, I enjoy some track but by the time you’re halfway through it becomes sleepy 

• Like 5

Taylucifer

AHHHHH

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

RichAssPiss

It's a pretty album. A lot of strong lyrics. Not the sharpest, or most concise. If not for the gorgeousness of folklore and evermore, this would stand out as gentler and less pop. But by comparison, it feels minor. A personal record more than a commercial play. I don't think it's bad by any measure. 

• Like 3

LadyxGaGa

ok i like fornight a lot it’s so clairo coded im down for this album idk how to feel about post malone in it tbh 

Reality

The dichotomy of reactions in this thread is sending me :nooo: 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
16 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

“To a Melbourne audience of her Eras Tour, Swift said that ‘The Tortured Poets Department’ came from a “need” to write. It’s just that maybe we didn’t need to hear it.”’:bradley:

• LMAO 35

gabeoz

album first impressions: I generally liked it! More than I usually like most albums on first listens. There are definitely low points but there are also a lot of high points. So Long London, But daddy I love him, Florida, WAOLOM and TSMWEL are my top tracks on first listens. Fortnight has really grown on me too.

that being said, I do hope she branches out from Jack. Aaron continues to prove how refreshing it is to work with other producers

Edited by gabeoz
  • Like 4

queefarazzi

Rolling Stone already gave it a perfect score of 100 and called it an instant classic :triggered:

The fact Gaga doesn't have a single album with a Metacritic score over 80 just shows how unserious the industry is. You can't convince me they aren't getting paid :oops:

I'm so tired of those rolling drum beats in almost every song :saladga:

Edited by queefarazzi
  • Like 14
  • Thanks 3

gabeoz

So Long London deserves SOTY/ROTY :kry:

• YAAAS 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

MANiCURE 6

This album is really good ! Past the first few tracks, it sounds nothing like Midnights. It's a serve I fear.

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Poker

I love it! My favs are 

Fortnight 

down bad 

I can do it with a broken heart / Clara bow

Kindness rules all.
  • Love 1

gabeoz
1 minute ago, MANiCURE 6 said:

This album is really good ! Past the first few tracks, it sounds nothing like Midnights. It's a serve I fear.

The first few are weak I fear, but it gets so strong 

julz

Fortnight - a vibe...i think for a "gray" album, it fits as the lead single

TTPD - this feels like a continuation of Fortnight, and im not liking how she's inserting those high notes..doesnt sound fitting. I expected much for the title track, but it sounds gray :/ so it fits?

My Boy... - skipped after a couple of seconds ...and jumped to the last part. I like the outro

Down Bad - im getting bored..it's going down bad. Skipped

So Long, London - lullaby intro come through! Bored already after a couple of second. 

But Daddy... - oh come on, still sounds the same ...next!

Fresh out ... - i like the switch up of sound at 2:25. Thats it

***Florida!!! - did she say weed??? Reminds me of Safe and Sound in a way. Should have a music video but not sure if single worthy

Guilty as Sin? - guilty of skipping this. Im allowed to cry

Who's Afraid... - but you are tall Taylor :billie: i like the instrumentals...thats all

I Can Fix Him.. - skip

loml - skip...bland

***I Can Do It with a broken heart - Finally!!! A bop for me, but not that much. Reminds me of Bejeweled

***The Smallest Man... - i like this one. Needs to be a single. I felt her hurt here

...this album is tiring me :saladga:

(Continuation)

The Alchemy - skip

Clara Bow - skip again

.. so my top 3 are: Florida, I Can Do it With A Broken Heart, and The Smallest Man...

Edited by julz

• Prostitute Barbie changed the title to TTPD a Double Album- TTPD: The Anthology