💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Andrew Watt teasing that LG7 recordings will be finished before Summer ?

monketsharona

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
43 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Blade knew of a Gaga related project in February. It was the fortnight thing.

He specifically said music tho 

Mr S
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

He specifically said music tho 

He probably just assumed it was music as it's related to he music career (not makeup or movies career)

BlingNotTheMusic
7 minutes ago, Mr S said:

He probably just assumed it was music as it's related to he music career (not makeup or movies career)

The last thing "insiders" should do is assume :trollga:

Mr S
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

The last thing "insiders" should do is assume :trollga:

I mean it's a fair assumption. If you're connected to music industry and people and you hear of a Gaga project, it's fair to assume it's some kind album. Of course, he was wrong but there is in fact an album coming so maybe he did know that an album was in the works but just assumed his February date he heard was gonna be the start.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I mean it's a fair assumption. If you're connected to music industry and people and you hear of a Gaga project, it's fair to assume it's some kind album. Of course, he was wrong but there is in fact an album coming so maybe he did know that an album was in the works but just assumed his February date he heard was gonna be the start.

YOU GUYS MR S FINALLY SPILLED THERE IS AN ALBUM COMINGGGG!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

• LMAO 1

TimotheeChalamet
17 hours ago, Starmie25 said:

"Now it's time to free me from the chain":poot:

*Shame

Edited by TimotheeChalamet

littlepotter
On 4/17/2024 at 7:03 PM, Bronco said:

Maybe what Blade was told was coming in February was actually just "Gaga's starting in February" not "Gaga's starting a new era in February" lol

PLEASEEEE

chaeri pls
  • LMAO 1

monketsharona
On 4/17/2024 at 6:03 PM, Bronco said:

Maybe what Blade was told was coming in February was actually just "Gaga's starting in February" not "Gaga's starting a new era in February" lol

Lady Gaga started working on LG7 long time before. She was already at Shangri-La last Summer.

Which matches with what Andrew Watt said in RS interview. He said he wrapped Pearl Jam album Spring 2023. He started following Gaga, Bobby and Burns in June 2023.

• Shook 2

LordByron28
18 hours ago, monketsharona said:

Judging Gaga's lack interest into music in the last years, I would not bet on her shaking the groung of being the only one doing huge and elevated promo. That said I'm sure we'll get the traditional lead single / music video. That's something that tend to be optional lately in music industry :huntyga:

2020: Chromatica/ Vegas Shows/ Enigma

2021: Dawn of Chromatica/ BTW 10/ L4S in addition to live performances and shows of the album

2022: HMH/ The Chromatica Ball

2023: HMH Live Performance/ SSOH/ Vegas Shows

2024: Vegas Shows/ Joker 2(music numbers)

Releasing music I’m not interested in =|= lack of interest in music. She has released new music every year since Chromatica and nearly every year of her career. Not too mention live shows/performances. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bronco
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Lady Gaga started working on LG7 long time before. She was already at Shangri-La last Summer.

Which matches with what Andrew Watt said in RS interview. He said he wrapped Pearl Jam album Spring 2023. He started following Gaga, Bobby and Burns in June 2023.

I was just making a joke tbh

Juanlittlem
7 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

Dawn of Chromatica/ BTW 10

Lets not pretend like Gaga had anything to do with these. 

7 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

live performances and shows of the album

2 live performances iirc, the final Tony shows, plus a show on her own

9 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

The Chromatica Ball

20 shows in the whole 2022, Ill be nice and include the 9 J&P dates.

10 minutes ago, LordByron28 said:

2023: HMH Live Performance/ SSOH/ Vegas Shows

12 shows in a year + a performance that you can tell she was rushed to do since everyone was coming for her for not going to the Oscars (she literally got confirmed the same day or the day before of the show lol)

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.
  • Thanks 3

LordByron28
43 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Lets not pretend like Gaga had anything to do with these. 

2 live performances iirc, the final Tony shows, plus a show on her own

20 shows in the whole 2022, Ill be nice and include the 9 J&P dates.

12 shows in a year + a performance that you can tell she was rushed to do since everyone was coming for her for not going to the Oscars (she literally got confirmed the same day or the day before of the show lol)

You didn’t really discredit anything I said. Also if we really want to start getting into semantics. Let’s also not forget her inauguration performance for Biden in 2021. Performance of Smelly Cat on the Friends Reunion in 2021. In between filming a movie and promoting a movie in 2021 on top of an anniversary album of BTW highlighting lesser known LGBT artists. A remix album promoting lesser known pop and LGBT artists before promoting a Jazz album with Tony. 

In 2022 she performed at The Grammys. Then released HMH which played during one of the biggest films of the year as well as a music video for it. Her tour started in the summer; it was smaller than most of her tours because the previous one she had a mental breakdown and needed to seek intense mental health counseling. With another tour where she broke her hip. Her physical and mental health and on going pain is important to remember when chiding her for a shorter tour. As well as her 9 J&P sets. Then she started preparing for the Harley Quinn role for Joker 2.

In 2023, she was filming for a movie with a lot of music and dance numbers and in between did a HMH performance at the Oscars. She also recorded the soundtrack during that period as well. She began recording LG7 Summer 2023. Released SSOH and did a live performance for it as well as performing with U2. As well as the aforementioned Vegas shows. 

I don’t think it is fair to say she has lost interest in music. She is still working on things pretty regularly. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Fck I luv Art

Damn I can't wait to listen to LG7, 2024 seems to be a year of bangers 

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

ChromaticaBoy
1 hour ago, LordByron28 said:

You didn’t really discredit anything I said. Also if we really want to start getting into semantics. Let’s also not forget her inauguration performance for Biden in 2021. Performance of Smelly Cat on the Friends Reunion in 2021. In between filming a movie and promoting a movie in 2021 on top of an anniversary album of BTW highlighting lesser known LGBT artists. A remix album promoting lesser known pop and LGBT artists before promoting a Jazz album with Tony. 

In 2022 she performed at The Grammys. Then released HMH which played during one of the biggest films of the year as well as a music video for it. Her tour started in the summer; it was smaller than most of her tours because the previous one she had a mental breakdown and needed to seek intense mental health counseling. With another tour where she broke her hip. Her physical and mental health and on going pain is important to remember when chiding her for a shorter tour. As well as her 9 J&P sets. Then she started preparing for the Harley Quinn role for Joker 2.

In 2023, she was filming for a movie with a lot of music and dance numbers and in between did a HMH performance at the Oscars. She also recorded the soundtrack during that period as well. She began recording LG7 Summer 2023. Released SSOH and did a live performance for it as well as performing with U2. As well as the aforementioned Vegas shows. 

I don’t think it is fair to say she has lost interest in music. She is still working on things pretty regularly. 

Thank you for these words:kara:

Edited by ChromaticaBoy