Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gypsy Rose Blanchard Split Reasonings: Food Hoarding & Snoring

RAMROD

Featured Posts

myluis617

I been said it from the start of their relationship hitting the headlines. He was never someone that she should have gotten engaged to. Glad she has some sense and actually distanced herself from a weird obsessed fan. Like this man targeted her knowing she was a vulnerable woman thinking she would be an easy partner.  

River
5 hours ago, Axl Jax said:

I called this a while ago. Many did. I don't like her. I can read her like a book. She's just like her mother, manipulative and conniving. After all she learned from the best - her own mother. I also doubt some parts of her story, but obviously I can't prove a gut feeling.

3 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Same. Some people are able to read people honestly, while others hope for the best for people. 

She gives off highly manipulative vibes. Not saying that what happened to her was anything less than terrible. Her mother was truly vile, but manipulation and other psychological issues are passed down a lot of the times. 

She also could have easily gotten out of her situation with the lack of true receipts about any of her illnesses. Yet she chose to have her mom murdered just for freedom? 

She manipulated Nicholas Godejohn basically..

Also, did you notice something how TMZ is trying to sugarcoat her actions? "she served 7 years behind bars for conspiring to kill her mom", no, she was convicted for second degree murder, not "conspiring".. something is so f-cked up with TMZ

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

SharkmanthaC

I guess this is what happens when you marry someone you don’t know? My husband is also like sleeping next to a furnace but I’m not going to divorce him over that. :air:

I hope she gets the mental health help that she needs though. She still seems caught in this “fame” she has and making things about her. 

she/her/hers

River
1 minute ago, SharkmanthaC said:

I guess this is what happens when you marry someone you don’t know? My husband is also like sleeping next to a furnace but I’m not going to divorce him over that. :air:

divorce-divorce-babe-divorce.gif

• LMAO 1

SharkmanthaC
1 minute ago, River said:

divorce-divorce-babe-divorce.gif

But he gave me 4 pickles for my lunch today and I only asked for one. 

she/her/hers

River
1 minute ago, SharkmanthaC said:

That's somehow sounds so dirty :messga:

• LMAO 1

Teletubby
4 minutes ago, SharkmanthaC said:

this pickle??

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 1

Emvee

Her “loved ones” just ran straight to the media with this tea didn’t they? :laughga:

Borisapillar
16 hours ago, Shakmasda said:

Just plane nuts.

I prefer pretzels on planes

SharkmanthaC
1 hour ago, River said:

That's somehow sounds so dirty :messga:

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

this pickle??

They were actual pickles. :interestinga:

she/her/hers
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

SevenAteNine
7 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Same. Some people are able to read people honestly, while others hope for the best for people. 

She gives off highly manipulative vibes. Not saying that what happened to her was anything less than terrible. Her mother was truly vile, but manipulation and other psychological issues are passed down a lot of the times. 

She also could have easily gotten out of her situation with the lack of true receipts about any of her illnesses. Yet she chose to have her mom murdered just for freedom? 

"read people" more like judging pretty harshly off of zero evidence..

RIP 9.

Shakmasda
4 hours ago, Borisapillar said:

I prefer pretzels on planes

Hate pretzels, despise their shape and texture. Urgh don't get me started!

hieronymus
23 hours ago, SpiritBunny said:

Really sick of hearing about her. Let her disappear already. 

After you

Chromatography
13 hours ago, NCgaga said:

please explain how easily she could’ve gotten out of the situation, given everything we know about it. hint - it would not have been easy.

NCgaga
12 hours ago, Chromatography said:

please explain how easily she could’ve gotten out of the situation, given everything we know about it. hint - it would not have been easy.

She could have told her neighbors- she also escaped twice just to be with boys- she could have used her time at that point to go to authorities. She could have told any doctor- and since the doctors were already suspicious at various points, the investigation would have been easy.  They would have investigated and not found any true receipts of her illness- then her mom would have been charged for all the years of abuse. 

She had plenty of opportunities as a teenager to tell someone, instead she met guys online, and manipulated one with autism to kill her mom.