💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Courtney Love: “Taylor Swift is probably the Madonna of now”

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Dancing Shadow
2 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

A "great" songwriter is not redundant :huntyga:

a great songwriter is just about how well they make music, the quality of her songs are great BUT there are too many, but that doesnt mean the quality isnt good

"I hope that you will love me in this way For who I am—not then—but for today"

MOT

I'm no fan of Taylor's music, but appreciation of an artist is subjective, and her success and popularity are phenomenal so I tip my hat to her.

But I do respectfully draw the line at comparisons with Madonna who is one of the most impactful/important artists of all time. Elvis, Beatles, Dylan, Madonna, MJ. They'd be my top five. I prefer Gaga as an artist to Madonna, but no Madonna no Gaga. In my book Taylor is not on the same page as either of them.

• Like 1

ALGAYDO
2 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

Why do Taylor stans think someone not liking her music/videos/brand/tactics means they’re hating? lol 

• Thanks 1

Westerosi
On 4/15/2024 at 10:05 PM, olive specter said:

lana's music started to annoy me even earlier then that. nfr was a huge drop in quality for me. chemtrails and banisters were a bit better tho

Get well soon baby x

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

gumzy3000
4 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Tea Time Omg GIF

They aren't though :triggered:

trolly troll troll

gumzy3000
2 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

Why do Taylor stans think someone not liking her music/videos/brand/tactics means they’re hating? lol 

Its one thing not to like something and one thing to disrespect and ignore the success of a Queen. Taylor accomplished a lot and even if someone does not like her stuff, they can at least agree she is talented, popular and successful, that is a fact hunny. :iamfair:

trolly troll troll

Wolf Boy
5 hours ago, Westerosi said:

Get well soon baby x

Saying Lana fell off with NFR is a choice lol. Wow.

• Thanks 5

Rat Boy
9 hours ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

Oh wow the DELUSION of comparing TS to Michael and The Beatles :icant:

Maybe Michael Bublę but definitely not Michael Jackson!

Edited by Rat Boy
"I am a Walmart version of Rat Boy!” - River
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

River
10 hours ago, gumzy3000 said:

taylor swift haters gonna hate GIF

This post is a perfect example of the 12 years mentality I mentioned lol :air:

10 hours ago, Aren said:

Taylor is  way bigger than Madonna at her peak. Taylor is more comparable to The Beatles and Michael Jackson.

I like when swifties are claiming things they don't even understand lol she's not and she will never be way bigger than madonna, ESPECIALLY in her peak, do some reading about how powerful Madonna was at her peak lol

And not only that, Taylor, will never have the same success as Madonna had and still has worldwide.

Next, you clearly didn't listen much or at all to the Beatles or to MJ to even make that disrespectful claim.

For the last few albums Taylor is basically a Lana Del Rey wannabe for toxic teenagers :ladyhaha:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 2

King of the Fall

Madonna in terms of what?

Commercial success? Yeah I guess so

Artistry or importance when it comes to the trajectory of pop music? Hell no

He never sleeps. He says that he will never die. He dances in light and shadow and he is a great favorite
  • Thanks 2

phantasmas
On 4/15/2024 at 6:38 PM, Reject False Icons said:

I like Courtney’s running mouth she seems to say whatever it’s on her mind

she obviously knew mentioning Taylor or Lana would make waves online, idk at this point how many angry little stans she has pissed, nor I think she cares :ladyhaha: it’s refreshing 

I need her and Azealia to run Pitchfork 

Reject False Icons
4 hours ago, phantasmas said:

I need her and Azealia to run Pitchfork 

Yes please !!! :tony:

Ladle Ghoulash
22 hours ago, River said:

For the last few albums Taylor is basically a Lana Del Rey wannabe for toxic teenagers :ladyhaha:

You didn’t have to spill this much and yet…

• LMAO 1

M i K E Y

Not people here saying she’s bigger than Madonna and Michael freakin Jackson. Like what kind of supplements are you on? :toofunny:

I don’t hate on Taylor, I dig some of the songs but overall she’s the vanilla girl I’m not really interested in. But she knows how to play todays cards.

Phenomenons like Madonna or Michael can NOT be compared considered they took place more than 40 years ago. No internet. No social media. No milking fans by selling 50 variants to secure the #1 spot. Just pure talent, innovation and quality. I think some don’t understand how huge the difference is and this is coming from a baby born in '03. 
what those people did was groundbreaking and paved todays artists ways they can run on now. Thriller is the biggest selling album of all time for a reason. The music and visuals was perfection that has never been executed like this before and set the bar on another level. 

Much love to Taylor but she’s nowhere near that. She’s smart in marketing. 

Edited by M i K E Y