bionic

that feels short but the track lengths generally aren't that bad

buy bionic
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

SimonBaetens
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

that feels short but the track lengths generally aren't that bad

Yeah exactly. I hope this means this is her first album without filler tracks! 

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Like 2

littlepotter

problem with this type of short album is you could have banger after banger but if more than a few tracks are filler/bad it could ruin the whole thing, which is what happened with me with future nostalgia

chaeri pls
  • Like 3

bpmMonkey

Decent length I feel. Nothing to write home about, but let’s see. I also expect her to release a bonus/build-on version with 2-3 more songs down to road 

• Like 4

River

why tf I always read Training Session :messga:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta
  • Thanks 1

Helxig

Idk why people love short albums these days.. we used to get double the amount of music as this. You wait and wait and wait for years for your favs to drop something and the experience is over in half an hour? That kinda sucks...

I get the 'no filler tracks' discussion but the thing is everyone likes different songs. There isn't such a thing as a 'filler track' it's just your least favourites. There are plenty of tracks that others hate but I love and vice versa. Just skip the ones you don't like and don't add them to your playlist... but at least some other people get more songs they actually do like. In this album one person might say "omg yass every song is a banger finally an album with no filler tracks" and someone else will say "it kinda sucks because out of 11 songs 4 were filler tracks so we only got 7 good songs" because it's literally preference

I'm just saying that it kinda feels like a bit of a rip-off when these days we pay just as much for half the content we used to get. Or wait just as long to only get half the amount. Born This Way for example is 61minutes long and even longer with the extended edition tracks

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 8

TortureMeOnReplay
49 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Yeah exactly. I hope this means this is her first album without filler tracks! 

I'm so tired of people calling songs "filler" when it's just not a super popular song. Let those who like the songs enjoy them and you can just skip it. By this site's standards 30% of the album is filler anyways because most haven't even seemed to like any of the singles. So should those have been cut and the album been 27 minutes with 8 tracks?

• Like 13
  • Love 2

Agunimon

Longer than The Fame Monster. You guys will be okay. :ororomunroe:

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Agunimon
3 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

I'm so tired of people calling songs "filler" when it's just not a super popular song. Let those who like the songs enjoy them and you can just skip it. By this site's standards 30% of the album is filler anyways because most haven't even seemed to like any of the singles. So should those have been cut and the album been 27 minutes with 8 tracks?

Totally agree!!! Most artists do not put filler on their album. They put a track on that you don't like. That's it. :vegas:

• Like 2

SimonBaetens
18 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

Okay but Good In Bed did not need to be released

when you're lonely, I'll be lonely too
  • Thanks 1

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, SimonBaetens said:

Okay but Good In Bed did not need to be released

Yes it did :grr: it’s a fun bop :grr:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Lucas

Tragic, and some of these songs are still way longer than some songs nowadays... Charts based on streams and TikTok are truly killing music

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3