Jump to content

💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa covers Time 100 Most Influential People


Teletubby
 Share

Featured Posts

Teletubby

 

dua-lipa-time100-2024-2.jpg?quality=75&wdua-lipa-time100-2024-4.jpg?quality=75&wdua-lipa-time100-2024-1.jpg?quality=85&w

 

Edited by Teletubby
I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 2
  • Shook 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Red

The only thing she influenced me to do this year was skip Houdini whenever it came on

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Grigio Guy

But...where's the influence?

 

Is it in the room with us?

Religion is a product to sell.
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

olive specter

does she have like any political beliefs, or things she wants to change?

in what was is she influential

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

monstrosity

Jojo siwa is literally more influential than her 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, olive specter said:

does she have like any political beliefs, or things she wants to change?

in what was is she influential

in her defence, she spoke up about palestine in like 2021 and has since too pretty sure 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Sneaky Oliver

The Dua hate trend needs to STOP the girl is just serving and she isn’t bothering anyone :dom:

I’m on my Legacy Act era
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

GAGASEXUAL

She's getting all the promo and still flopping :fatcat:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

The Dua hate trend needs to STOP the girl is just serving and she isn’t bothering anyone :dom:

People even hate Gaga here, out of all places. I don’t think that the hate for other pop stars/people/things is ever going to stop in this site. Granted, not everybody here is an everything hater. 

Edited by DrKindnessKunt1999
Link to post
Share on other sites

Fck I luv Art

Why this hate against Dua ? :wtfga:

I mean, she's absolutly adorable as person, and interesting as an artist. Like for real, I was discussing with some ppl who have a lot of knowledge about music, which listen to many musical genres. They told me that they appreciate Dua's songs. I think that she's a great mainstream pop artist, she brings back House and Disco's trends, she's a fashion icon, her mv are nice and I saw some of her live performances and think that she's a very good performer. :classy:

I liked a lot Houdini, Training seasons and Illusion, her collab with Tame Impala was a great idea, it's not great as Future Nostalgia but it sounds very good. :selena:

I support Dua !

Music Video Kiss GIF by Apple Music

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

PopMusicForever
2 minutes ago, Fck I luv Art said:

Why this hate against Dua ? :wtfga:

I mean, she's absolutly adorable as person, and interesting as an artist. Like for real, I was discussing with some ppl who have a lot of knowledge about music, which listen to many musical genres. They told me that they appreciate Dua's songs. I think that she's a great mainstream pop artist, she brings back House and Disco's trends, she's a fashion icon, her mv are nice and I saw some of her live performances and think that she's a very good performer. :classy:

I liked a lot Houdini, Training seasons and Illusion, her collab with Tame Impala was a great idea, it's not great as Future Nostalgia but it sounds very good. :selena:

I support Dua !

Music Video Kiss GIF by Apple Music

When you have it all, people like to hate ;)

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

ALGAYDO
3 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

She's getting all the promo and still flopping :fatcat:

Her ARTPOP era just with a dip in quality lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...