đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Taylor Swift at Coachella with her boyfriend

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby
27 minutes ago, blackpink said:

so we’re all ignoring the dog that looks like it’s having a war flashback…okay

I thought it wasn't a real dog because his ears look weird but it turns out they're dyed pink
https://www.instagram.com/swagrman

i ❤️ @Julianlittlem
  • Shook 1

GagaGame

C**chie-hell-uh

I could be your mustang for the weekend

Bronco
27 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

It’s not sexiest if it has nothing to do with her gender and everything to do with her super obvious PR relationships tho lol  

I love how gays will come up with every excuse (even ones blatantly trading in sexism) to try and excuse their blatant misogyny. 

Like nothing screams "PR relationship" like a woman staying with 1 man for nearly a year. Just cuz some of y'all can't hold down a man in a grindr convo let alone a relationship :huntyga:

• Like 5

Borisapillar
29 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

Do people find this man attractive? I don’t see the appeal at all 

I mean I wouldn't call Taylor ugly or anything

ALGAYDO
25 minutes ago, Bronco said:

I love how gays will come up with every excuse (even ones blatantly trading in sexism) to try and excuse their blatant misogyny. 

Like nothing screams "PR relationship" like a woman staying with 1 man for nearly a year. Just cuz some of y'all can't hold down a man in a grindr convo let alone a relationship :huntyga:

I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years so maybe stop projecting your own scheisse on others lol 

and y’all really need to stop throwing around words like “sexism” around when it doesn’t apply. All it does is dilute the meaning of the word and makes people take ACTUAL sexism less seriously, which can be dangerous lol 

• Like 3

Bronco
37 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

and y’all really need to stop throwing around words like “sexism” around when it doesn’t apply. All it does is dilute the meaning of the word and makes people take ACTUAL sexism less seriously, which can be dangerous lol 

Dude you're literally attacking a woman because of her relationship status. 
Clown Not Judging GIF by BuzzFeed

• Like 2

ALGAYDO
25 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Dude you're literally attacking a woman because of her relationship status. 
Clown Not Judging GIF by BuzzFeed

“Attacking” LMAO y’all are way too much :icant:

• LMAO 1

Levine
33 minutes ago, stateofgaga said:

GAqtkPNacAASAHQ.jpg

Yes, save this for her when they break up and she will cry about the media wanting to know what happened only to write 3 albums about it.

We've been listening to that song for ages now. 

Edited by Levine
  • Thanks 1

stateofgaga
12 hours ago, Levine said:

Yes, save this for her when they break up and she will cry about the media wanting to know what happened only to write 3 albums about it.

We've been listening to that song for ages now. 

This reply makes zero sense. We're talking about her not being locked up in her house. 

AMRer
23 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

I’ve been in a committed relationship for 6 years so maybe stop projecting your own scheisse on others lol 

Since when people in a committed relationship can not be sexist? :saladga:

You being the one saying sexist things but at the same time "hey, I am not sexist, that won't apply to me" looks like one of the more toxic things I have read here today 

ALGAYDO
29 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

Since when people in a committed relationship can not be sexist? :saladga:

They implied people who are being critical of Taylor’s relationship are people who can’t hold down a relationship, I proved them wrong lol

32 minutes ago, Mocchi said:

You being the one saying sexist things but at the same time "hey, I am not sexist, that won't apply to me" looks like one of the more toxic things I have read here today

What’s actually toxic is pretending something is sexist (thus making the word lose some of its meaning) just to “defend” a celebrity. Now that’s gross. 

Taylucifer

the Justin x Ice Spice x Taylor/Travis video send me 

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW