💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Britney Spears enlisted Diane Warren to pen her a ballad

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Britney Spears reportedly has enlisted songwriting legend Diane Warren to pen her a ballad.

The top secret project has seen the singer call on the veteran hitmaker, who has worked with Celine Dion, Beyonce and Mariah Carey, to create a special song.

An insider said: “For Britney someone like Diane writing songs for the next stage of her career is amazing. They’ve worked together previously but during her pop era.

“Now it’s time for Britney to enter a new musical era. Diane loves Britney and they have been pictured together at events previously. Britney also saw that Diane has always been positive and supportive of her.”
source

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 7

Quentin
7 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

who has worked with Celine Dion, Beyonce and Mariah Carey

And Gaga

And Aerosmith

Edited by Quentin
Follow every rainbow till you find your dream
  • Love 5

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Quentin said:

And Gaga

And Aerosmith

And Rita Ora

Cockroach of GGD
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

RainingOnMe

How long until B goes on instagram saying she isn't making music ever again and isn't working with "random people?" :toofunny:

• LMAO 5

SpiritBunny

Diane Warren is one of the most overrated song writers alive right now. I just looked at her list of songs and I wasn't impressed. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Spartacus
7 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Diane Warren is one of the most overrated song writers alive right now. I just looked at her list of songs and I wasn't impressed. 

I will continue to pray for you and your centennial brothers and sisters.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

MACATL
29 minutes ago, SpiritBunny said:

Her songs do extremely well because she has writes extremely “lowest common denominator” type songs with basic, generic lyrics for the masses to relate to.  For better or for worse…

Lucas

Well that is one song that won't win an Oscar that's for sure :laughga:

• LMAO 3

olive specter

in my ideal fantasy world she would meet with a good rock producer, go into hiding for some time

write and record songs with no vocal effects, real instruments, rich melodies

self written, produced by one person, or co-produced with britney

and when it's ready it would be released as a big cohisive project with good videos and some cute performances with live vocals

but that's obviously not what she wants, the elton john collab and then the will.i.am thing already destroyed the moment

Edited by olive specter

Kirby Ghosty

Sorry I’ve been outta the Britney loop for a while but is there actual evidence she’s recording an album? Or just rumors? :awkney:

Genuinely asking :flutter:

AnglerfishbraBENUS
33 minutes ago, MACATL said:

Her songs do extremely well because she has writes extremely “lowest common denominator” type songs with basic, generic lyrics for the masses to relate to.  For better or for worse…

i get she can be insufferable online but she has a pretty impressive catalogue lol

• Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic

I don't believe any rumors re: Britney atp. I would love a new era but she has made it clear she's not interested...

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Helxig

This would be such a slay and a really great move for a comeback single! Diane might be kinda annoying personality-wise but she is very talented and knows how to get strong emotions and honest writing out of artists. Much better option for Britney who is just easing back into it than some producer who just wants to pump out a thumping smash hit

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Aussie

Didn’t Britney herself say she has no interest in continuing with music? Also tbh not a fan of Dianne Warren, used to love her stuff up until the 90s but even the award-winning songs she wrote lately for Gaga and others left me cold.

Edited by Aussie