Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Most Viewed WB Trailer In Years

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

AnglerfishbraBENUS
2 hours ago, Massive Monster said:

We are really entering another peak in her career ala ASIB ugh ? :bradley:

potentially even winning best actress before winning any of the major grammy categories … who knew 

malzejar
1 hour ago, JoanneMonster said:

How is starring in a sequel of one of the most successful movies ever risky? (honest question)

There was a huge uprage from the first movie fans who said a sequel was not necessary and a musical wouldn't make any sense with Gaga. 

Economy
4 hours ago, Ronk said:

I would love to see Warner Bros offer some amazing roles to Gaga.  I hope Gaga gets a lot of the credit for the success of Joker 2.  Otherwise, it will be Joaquin Phoenix that will be WB's focus of offering great parts in the future, and not so much Gaga.  I'm glad Gaga is getting praise before the movie is released, and I hope that praise will continue.  I hope Gaga will have a very successful career ahead, and will be happy. :heart:  So far, things are looking up! 

I really feel Gaga is going to closely follow in the footsteps of Cher career wise.

Shes gotten a lot of comparisons to madonna but i think in reality shes more simmilar to Cher

Gaga started being provocative with really unusual costumes not just showing a lot of skin or sexual scenes which more closely resembles Cher than Madonna

Additionally Gaga has failed to pull in as big a chart and sales history for music as Madonna did by this point in her career (Taylor Swift if anything took that torch)...

However Gaga is having more success so far on television than Madonna, and like Cher it looks like acting will be a good complement to her reputation and what she is known for, going thru a career where she has a little bit of both

For longevity purposes, the career path Gaga is going in is smart i think. Its easier to be relevant at an older age in acting world than in music world tbh :shrug:

And im speaking strictly from a commercial perspective here. Obviously what she WANTS to do matters.

Edited by Economy
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Mother of Puppies
10 hours ago, JustTea said:

am I stupid? The original trailer has 22 million views :poot: why does it say 250?

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Ronk
30 minutes ago, Economy said:

I really feel Gaga is going to closely follow in the footsteps of Cher career wise.

Shes gotten a lot of comparisons to madonna but i think in reality shes more simmilar to Cher

Gaga started being provocative with really unusual costumes not just showing a lot of skin or sexual scenes which more closely resembles Cher than Madonna

Additionally Gaga has failed to pull in as big a chart and sales history for music as Madonna did by this point in her career (Taylor Swift if anything took that torch)...

However Gaga is having more success so far on television than Madonna, and like Cher it looks like acting will be a good complement to her reputation and what she is known for, going thru a career where she has a little bit of both

For longevity purposes, the career path Gaga is going in is smart i think. Its easier to be relevant at an older age in acting world than in music world tbh :shrug:

And im speaking strictly from a commercial perspective here. Obviously what she WANTS to do matters.

I totally agree.   Gaga may very well follow a career path like Cher's rather than Madonna's. 

And I can see Cher and Gaga each doing Broadway in the future and grab that Tony for the EGOT. 

I highly recommend the movie Moonstruck, one of my favorite movies.  Cher was amazing, and won the Best Actress Academy Award.  With Gaga's talent, nothing can hold her back from achieving anything she desires.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Morphine Prince

The Box Office numbers should be great. Hollywood isn’t ready. 

Economy
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I totally agree.   Gaga may very well follow a career path like Cher's rather than Madonna's. 

And I can see Cher and Gaga each doing Broadway in the future and grab that Tony for the EGOT. 

I highly recommend the movie Moonstruck, one of my favorite movies.  Cher was amazing, and won the Best Actress Academy Award.  With Gaga's talent, nothing can hold her back from achieving anything she desires.

Yes i keep hearing about moonstruck as a highlight of hers, i gotta whatch it

The only 2 movies i seen Cher in is Burlesque and Mask :rip:

Its ironic cuz i i do admire her a lot and like some of her music (and the 2 movies i saw her in) but im hardly a hardcore die hard fan. The reason i have had her avi for over 14 years on GGD is because I was having a Cher phase, put her on and it became a thing so i never changed it because it became my iconic identity :enigma:. I think ppl think im a bigger fan than i really am :ladyhaha:

dont get me wrong, i admire her a lot. And i know more of her catalogue than most artists as old as her (with the exeption of ABBA that i know extremely well). But i have a lot of discography both musically and tv screen wise that ive yet to get thru from Cher :enigma:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Ronk
4 hours ago, Economy said:

Yes i keep hearing about moonstruck as a highlight of hers, i gotta whatch it

The only 2 movies i seen Cher in is Burlesque and Mask :rip:

Its ironic cuz i i do admire her a lot and like some of her music (and the 2 movies i saw her in) but im hardly a hardcore die hard fan. The reason i have had her avi for over 14 years on GGD is because I was having a Cher phase, put her on and it became a thing so i never changed it because it became my iconic identity :enigma:. I think ppl think im a bigger fan than i really am :ladyhaha:

dont get me wrong, i admire her a lot. And i know more of her catalogue than most artists as old as her (with the exeption of ABBA that i know extremely well). But i have a lot of discography both musically and tv screen wise that ive yet to get thru from Cher :enigma:

Cher has it all, a great career as an actress, and still performing music.  Gaga can have that same life.  People shouldn't worry that Gaga will give up music for an acting career.  She can do both.   Cher had been in 19 movies, yet she still is great as a touring singing artist, as can be seen in the concert I attended in 2019:

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 1

Starmie25
15 hours ago, SPARTACUS said:

OGHs and the "LMs" that only want her doing pop music. :reductive:

Probably the same ones who got huffy that she didn't film a mv for "The Cure" during ASIB shooting :poot:

FGGrayson
8 hours ago, Economy said:

Thats what also happened to Mandy Moore in a lesser scale tho, she started as the 4th and last pop girl from the Britney generation, then she move to films where she has been doing quite fine, golden glob & emmys noms. Longevity after 24 years she still hace a career, releases albums, do films and tv shows while Jessica Simpson dissapeared and Xtina and Britney are just there.

So yeah, its better for Gaga doing all of this and being bigger getting also Oscar noms and already having Grammys, career wise shes gonna be remember for more stuff and have more projects to stay relevant and keep a long career

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • Like 2

FGGrayson
8 hours ago, Mother of Puppies said:

am I stupid? The original trailer has 22 million views :poot: why does it say 250?

Because they are counting several accounts who uploaded the trailer, its on Warner acc, Warner latam in spanish, Warner spain also in spanish, i believe film accounts who upload trailers too, etc, thats my guess

𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿 • 𝗣𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗣𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

tezbear91

Well deserved !! I can’t believe we have to wait until October to see it!

battle for your life.

Pharamon

This trailer is incredible, I haven't seen the first Joker but after watching this one - I have to!