đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling Blasts Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

laneXcolten
17 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

You need to calm down. This is a forum where people express their point of view. I wasn’t disrespecting you or anyone. And I used scientific fact. You think trans women are  women. That is your opinion . You cannot present that as a fact as it is not one. It is a controversial social and psychological issue. But it is not fact. If I’m encountering a trans woman, I will refer to her as she wants and wishes, as I believe in addressing people respectfully. That doesn’t mean that I must succumb to their thought process as, as they don’t have to do the same for me. These insults that people throw out just because someone doesn’t agree with them is immature and shows your lack of mental capacity 

Babe. Your lack of empathy and ability to place yourself in anyone else’s position other than your own, and being called out for it is not you being persecuted.

Not being able to have a civilized conversation without getting so incredibly defensive and claiming that I’m insulting you, is a deficiency in mental capacity. Where did I insult you? And where the **** do you get the evidence that my claims aren’t factual but yours are? I would love to see some sources on that, if you have any. 

You can pretend all you want to be is some sort of ally, if that really makes you feel better, but at this point ignorance is your own responsibility, and you can justify your transphobia whatever way you’d like, but at the end of the day, it’s just that. Transphobia. You’re wrong. You’re harmful. You should absolutely should get called out and shamed for it, because it is shameful. It’s actually disgusting that you can’t recognize the same your opinions cause. 

It’s insane that somebody who I assume is probably part of the LGBTQ community fails to realize that the argument that you’re using against somebody who is fighting for the same rights just to exist as we once had to fight for, and still do, doesn’t see that the arguments that you’re using are absolutely baseless, and are the same “just my opinions” as people who have tried to deny us the right to exist as we are since this battle began. 

Play it off as you being insulting when you’re the privileged trying to take away from the actual victims, bffr. Grow up. And don’t be surprised when the leopards try to eat your face. 

Edited by laneXcolten
  • Thanks 1

Versace
7 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

You need to calm down. This is a forum where people express their point of view. I wasn’t disrespecting you or anyone. And I used scientific fact. You think trans women are  women. That is your opinion . You cannot present that as a fact as it is not one. It is a controversial social and psychological issue. But it is not fact. If I’m encountering a trans woman, I will refer to her as she wants and wishes, as I believe in addressing people respectfully. That doesn’t mean that I must succumb to their thought process as, as they don’t have to do the same for me. These insults that people throw out just because someone doesn’t agree with them is immature and shows your lack of mental capacity 

Welcome to GGD. Hive mentality is such a thing here. If you raise points that conflict with the views, biases, or beliefs of others you are immediately bombarded with assumptions, labels or insults on your entire character. The other day I mentioned on a thread that the view was woke washing by calling Dolly Parton’s Jolene anti-feminist and that Beyoncé’s was better. It got real ugly and a user told me I sound like a crazy trump supporter for using the term woke washing!! I have never made a pro trump comment in my life lol. I hate the what the LGBT community has become, full of mean spirited individuals with a hive mentality that will put down anyone or anything that dares to challenge or extend on their belief system. It’s almost tyrannical. They keep making fun of the conservatives but I’ve come to realize they can be just as hateful and bigoted towards their own. What’s more disrespectful is I am not that young anymore and have been on this forum for more than a decade. My views used to be seen as liberal back in the day but now the community thinks they’re pro trump lol. It’s not that I’ve changed nor have my friends, it’s that we no longer have tolerance for one another. People are becoming too sensitive, easy to offend and less open to hearing differing views.  

• Like 2

laneXcolten
2 minutes ago, Versace said:

Welcome to GGD. Hive mentality is such a thing here. If you raise points that conflict with the views, biases, or beliefs of others you are immediately bombarded with assumptions, labels or insults on your entire character. The other day I mentioned on a thread that the view was woke washing by calling Dolly Parton’s Jolene anti-feminist and that Beyoncé’s was better. It got real ugly and a user told me I sound like a crazy trump supporter for using the term woke washing!! I have never made a pro trump comment in my life lol. I hate the what the LGBT community has become, full of mean spirited individuals with a hive mentality that will put down anyone or anything that dares to challenge or extend on their belief system. It’s almost tyrannical. They keep making fun of the conservatives but I’ve come to realize they can be just as hateful and bigoted towards their own. What’s more disrespectful is I am not that young anymore and have been on this forum for more than a decade. My views used to be seen as liberal back in the day but now the community thinks they’re pro trump lol. It’s not that I’ve changed nor have my friends, it’s that we no longer have tolerance for one another. People are becoming too sensitive, easy to offend and less open to hearing differing views.  

Girl, getting called out for being a transphobic bigot doesn’t make you a victim. You’re running out of arguments because you don’t have any. As if your team wasn’t fighting against you 10 years ago, and just hiding it a little bit better now. 🙄 Oh but it must be so hard for you. Gtfo of here then. 

• Thanks 1

Versace
Just now, laneXcolten said:

Girl, getting called out for being a transphobic bigot doesn’t make you a victim. You’re running out of arguments because you don’t have any. As if your team wasn’t fighting against you 10 years ago, and just hiding it a little bit better now. 🙄 Oh but it must be so hard for you. Gtfo of here then. 

Exactly my point, why are you trying to argue with me now when I haven’t even engaged with you. 

1-Label thrown check

2-assumptions made check 

3-catty insults check 

Get some effin manners before trying to be some social warrior. How you gon advocate for the community when you’re literally rude towards your own. 

Also what’s this victim obsession? Not every debate has to have a victim. We just having a discussion. I feel the word is losing all its meaning if you think anyone is letting strangers on an online Lady Gaga forum make them feel victimized lol. Just cause someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they feel victimized. Get your head out of your ass gurl. 

• Sad 1

JessFletch

This is what the alt right wants. In fighting.

We all respect each other here, on some level.

That should be front and center, always.

🌓⚖️🌗

laneXcolten
10 minutes ago, Versace said:

Exactly my point, why are you trying to argue with me now when I haven’t even engaged with you. 

1-Label thrown check

2-assumptions made check 

3-catty insults check 

Get some effin manners before trying to be some social warrior. How you gon advocate for the community when you’re literally rude towards your own. 

Also what’s this victim obsession? Not every debate has to have a victim. We just having a discussion. I feel the word is losing all its meaning if you think anyone is letting strangers on an online Lady Gaga forum make them feel victimized lol. Just cause someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t mean they feel victimized. Get your head out of your ass gurl. 

Catty insults, where? Point one out. Being called a bigot when you are one, isn’t an insult, babe.

You complaining about the “woke lgbt” standing up for themselves and somehow you’re negatively affected by that? How babe? How do trans people and the woke lgbt cause you harm on a daily basis?

Because I can tell you how this bullshit rhetoric of yours is affecting ours, more specifically the trans community. Vilification. Hate crimes. An outrageously disproportionate percentage of trans people who are MURDERED. 

But go off about how the woke lgbt makes it hard for you to spread the same hateful info that allows this to happen, on a lady Gaga forum. Talking about my head in my ass. Get ****ed. Respectfully. “Gurl.”

Edited by laneXcolten
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic
SharkmanthaC

The transphobia in this thread is gross. We will be reviewing posts, as we do not tolerate transphobia here.

she/her/hers
  • Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2