Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

J.K. Rowling Blasts Daniel Radcliffe & Emma Watson

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Arcanum
5 hours ago, SPARTACUS said:

I absolutely love and support my trans brothers and sisters, but this topic always makes me uncomfortable and I don't know how to feel... I'm sorry if what I'm about to write is insensitive or ignorant...

When I was little, for many many years I felt that I was a girl trapped in a boy's body. I'd pray to God and ask him why I wasn't born a girl. I was super passionate about it. Fast forward to about age 10 or 11, I felt completely different. And from that day to this very moment, I can say without any doubt, I love being male and wouldn't change that for the world.

As much as I support my trans family, I often think "Ok, what if back then I'd gone to my mother and told her about how passionately I felt that I was a girl born in a boy's body, and she allowed me to take puberty blockers?" How would that have affected my future?

Please forgive my ignorance if I've offended anyone.

My wild guess is that if you transitioned back then, you would learn to be a happy female.

What if  there is someone like you, who has subconsciously oppressed what s/he felt and came to terms with her/is sex, as a result of survival mechanisms? I guess we will never know...

I think that everything is about "live and let live".

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.
  • Like 1

Reginald

She pushes rhetoric that inspires kids to kill themselves every day, yet believes she's the one owed an applogy :lmao:I hate her so much. This lady is a narcissistic sociopath.

Stop giving her your money, she uses it to fund political groups who keep this vitriol going.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

badfaith

I hope Daniel and Emma just ignore her lmfao

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TortureMeOnReplay
5 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Current studies show that the percentage of Trans people who regret transitioning and furthermore de-transitions is very, very small. It is also an undeniable fact that once adolescence-related changes happen, it becomes way harder for trans people to achieve the appearance of their desired sex, further isolating them from a society that already wants nothing to do with them.

Is it a risk? Yes, but as far as we know, the pros outweigh the cons regarding the wellbeing of trans people themselves, which is what we should care about.

I'm not trying to say the study is necessarily wrong, but there's definitely factors that could create bias. Accessibility is the first thing that comes to mind. It's not easy to get gender affirming care, and the ones that prioritize accessing it are likely to be more secure in their gender later on. But what would happen if we actually made gender affirming care as accessible as it should be? And if people weren't scared of being stigmatized because they expressed they regret transitioning? I'm not saying it would be like that, but it possibly could. It's a hard situation to be in, but honestly Rowling has no business having a voice in it. If you don't wanna share the bathroom with somebody that's trans, don't go to the public bathroom. It's as simple as that. That's about as much as it affects these people. 

• Like 1

Franch Toast
2 hours ago, alsemanche said:

The level of entitlement is insane 

So is her level of hatred. I just can’t fathom why she devotes so much energy to hurting trans people and their allies.

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 6

PoshLife

She's become completely deranged. She could have lived a long happy life as an extremely successful, wealthy person but instead chose to become... this.

• Like 2

Bronco
10 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

She's become completely deranged. She could have lived a long happy life as an extremely successful, wealthy person but instead chose to become... this.

The signs were already there tbh

So much of her characterisation was built on lazy stereotyping like the totally not jewish bankers running the wizarding world's finances, the irish character's ability to blow things up, the black dude's surname being shacklebolt, the smart east asian....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fantina

The best thing to do in this case is to not give her any more clout and let her legacy die. If you have the time to spew nonsense and hatred all these years, then you definitely have time to educate yourself on important matters such as trans rights.

I see a lot of this with straight, cis people. It is not up to us as members of the lgbtq+ community to educate everyone on issues we face daily. Go read a book, read some scientific papers, listen to a podcast, literally do ANYTHING that will stop you from being an ignorant piece of ****. 

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX
  • Like 3

HelloHangoverz

they only came out with an opposing view. she acting like they were at her gate with pitchforks lol

bottoms up....and the devil laughs

NCgaga

I see the feminist perspective. 
I do feel that trans women should be referred to trans women, as opposed to actual women- because each one walk different paths in life. The trans experience is a much different path to walk through than the born-female experience. The issue is society not accepting “trans women” as they are. But again there are many perspectives on this- and this is just my opinion. 

• Like 1

Stephen

She is the most vile, evil, repugnant, malicious twit.

TwistedTeeth

I thought Elon Musk was a rampant loser, but Rowling is really gunning for his spot.

Ranked FFXIV's Worst Player with the Best Pecs!

Petrichor

I am being absolutely serious in asking if J.K. Rowling had some sort of traumatic event or medical trauma/condition occur/develop to spur this festering hatred she's been spewing the past ten-ish years? She's obviously intelligent and a gifted author, but how can she be so dumb as to a) hate a whole group of people, b) be so open about her hatred and actually increase her bigoted attacks and remarks, and c) shirk the support of those people around her who directly contributed to her immense wealth just for their opinion on the issue being the opposite of hers? So dumb.

• Like 1

JessFletch
1 minute ago, Petrichor said:

I am being absolutely serious in asking if J.K. Rowling had some sort of traumatic event or medical trauma/condition occur/develop to spur this festering hatred she's been spewing the past ten-ish years? She's obviously intelligent and a gifted author, but how can she be so dumb as to a) hate a whole group of people, b) be so open about her hatred and actually increase her bigoted attacks and remarks, and c) shirk the support of those people around her who directly contributed to her immense wealth just for their opinion on the issue being the opposite of hers? So dumb.

She was abused by a former partner.

She is trying to protect vulnerable people- which is commendable- but she is doing so in a hateful, misguided, misinformed way... and as a result, hurting another group of vulnerable people.

A shame. All around.

🌒
  • Like 5

27monster27

Once again, we must destroy her empire. Burn her books, attack her movies, ruin her completely. Leave nothing untouched.

he/him/his
  • Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic