❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

Gagas Career... Is It Better To Release Music Before, During Or After Joker 2?

Economy

Gagas Peak  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Would Gaga get the biggest career boost by releasing music before, after or during Joker 2?

• Before
    • During
    • After

Featured Posts

A Very Gaga Holida
6 hours ago, RenegAde said:

I'm sorry but the delusion in this thread is kinda annoying :huntyga:

It's gonna be after because the movie will overshadow her album plus she can't promote a movie and an unrelated album simultaneously.

She can’t promote an album at all anymore

It just doesn’t work anymore, which is sad because eras >>> albums alone

• Thanks 1

Nutella
4 minutes ago, The Z said:

She only did two movies in her life though

11 hours ago, JessFletch said:

IMO it would be unwise to do both, all at once.

Having said that, if anyone could pull it off successfully, it would be LG 💚

As a fan, I'm hopeful she will spread her stuff out and let it all breathe,

but ultimately she knows best, when it comes to her career.

Bronco

I think if she wants to release a Joker influenced project it's better to do it in the pre-release window as a teaser. It'd naturally be a mini era though, probably best suited to an EP length project. 

For a full LG7 era, it's pointless releasing before/during. Balancing the 2 projects is just going to be a drag on both projects. So she'd be better releasing next year after awards season ends in Feb. 

Noir

An August/September album release would be ideal once all the other pop girls (Taylor, Billie, Dua, Beyonce) hype has died down and there's room for Gaga to slay without over saturation from others. Ideally...

July/August: 1st single

September: - 2nd single + album release

January/February: 3rd single (a nice ballad post-release to help ride the hype around Joker 2 through award season)

April: 4th single (only if there's interest still there)

Controversiaga
9 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

:ladyhaha:  3 movies in 6 years, why not both?

That’s more movies than solo studio albums in 6 years 

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”
  • Sad 1

Decodekid

I guess it depends on what her plans are regarding an album rollout. For example, Ariana's film is coming out later this year and she just released an album, but she's keeping it very low-key, there isn't much promotion, I guess Gaga can do the same if she wants to, and not overexpose herself while doing so. Now if her intentions are to make the most out of the album then I think 2025 might be better, but then again she hasn't really had a massive album rollout since Born This Way, ARTPOP kind of too, so anything's really possible :max:

Edited by Decodekid
Long Live Gretchen

Levine

Before. Like not RIGHT NOW - I saw some monsters complaining with her team because she didn't release yesterday during the trailer lmao - but in a couple of months. 

It'd be crazy and lovely to arrive at the Joker premiere with a big hit in her pocket and another one ready to be released. 

Edonis

Shortly before if album is tied to the movie :huntyga: 

She could promote two projects with one cycle, with minimal need to increase visibility since she'd be in the news for both projects. It would legitimately be an iconic era, probably record breaking for her career.

And if it were to be release in say October,  after the "stacked" 2024 Grammy's deadline, you wouldn't have to worry about competing with Taylor or Beyoncé. 

And let's be real: very few singers in the mainstream have successful movie careers these days. Gaga is the only major pop star that could get away with it in 2024. This is her lane and she might as well capitalize on her success in both mediums. :vegas:

Spoiler

And then I woke up, remembering that I don't work for LG :flop:

Edited by Edonis

BlingNotTheMusic

We've waited long enough, Joker comes in 6 months so I would be fine with an 8 track EP tbh and then after awards season release the other part of the EP and then on streaming it's a full album.

There's no way all these posts were for songs being added to the Joker soundtrack, that aren't featured in the movie.....right? :saladga:

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

TEANUS

Before so that it can resurge and serve longevity throughout Joker 2’s run :vegas:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

A Very Gaga Holida
13 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

There's no way all these posts were for songs being added to the Joker soundtrack, that aren't featured in the movie.....right? :saladga:

No don’t worry lmaoo Gaga herself mentioned LG7

BlingNotTheMusic
21 minutes ago, The Z said:

No don’t worry lmaoo Gaga herself mentioned LG7

Nvm

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Edonis
2 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

When, what did she say? Lol

I believe a fan left a comment on one of her posts asking about LG7 and she responded about it being guarded or taking time or something. 

• Thanks 1

Jose Alberto

I think it would be best to release the album before the movie. I think the perfect plan would be:

- Lead Single: April 26

- Second Single: June 14

- Album: June 21

- Third single: August 2

- Tour +  Fourth Single: March/April

:flutter:

Spartacus

So, we know a soundtrack with new Gaga tracks is coming and we're still anticipating LG7 coming this year? I'm out.

bail abandon thread GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™