Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

What’s with all the Gaga Joker hate?

Nycboy

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga

Screenshot-20240411-151850-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20240411-151912-You-Tube.jpg

This person's comment is everywhere under the reaction videos :laughga: funniest thing 

Hit me a message and say hi !
  • LMAO 5

Micmaky

I wish people had a discerning eye and not create a false narrative of a backlash. This trailer is one of the most positivelyvreceived trailers in a long time. It’s getting a hugely positive reaction, so much so that I see some people on Reddit  complaining that it’s too positive and it’s all bots. Instagram is hugely toxic that even a celebs post of a new born baby gets awful comments. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

RAMROD

These people are pop divas stans that pretends they like Margot's Harley more. They are so transparent, always the same each time Gaga is doing some major projects. Perhaps that's insecurities on their part. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Fck I luv Art

Npcs said the same about about joaquin as joker back in 2018-2019

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

julz

Whatever they say...Lady Gaga will always be famous. :legend:Haters will be proven wrong again and again.. this is gonna be like The Sound of Music tribute but better :udidnt:

Monstermilo

i personally think its cuz ppl want harley to be a certain way 

but i think once the movie is out and she kills it, the haters will bow down

OMF
9 hours ago, Defmix100 said:

Not OP but I've been seeing them on facebook and youtube, comments on all different media publications/fan pages I follow and I'd say the comments are about 50-60% positive. Most of the negativity seems to be about it being a musical or having those elements when the first one didn't, so people seem to be kind of pinning that onto Gaga, maybe thinking either she's the one who has turned it into the musical direction, or if it wasn't going that way maybe someone else would have been cast. I haven't really seen anyone comparing her with Margot Robbie though which I actually expected to be a common thing.

But that’s complaints around the film and the usual online bs. I haven’t actually come across hate towards Gaga on this. I’m sure there are a few comments but we can’t expect everyone to just love Gaga or anyone.

SlowLoris
7 hours ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

Really riveting analysis there. 

And as you know, GGD is the place to post riveting analyses.  No commenting without making sure your comment is 1) riveting and 2) an analysis.  No opinions unless you explain it in depth and at length each time, even if you're commenting while on the train before work at 7am on your phone 

Bowman

How could anyone hate on Gaga in this film? It's gonna be amaaaazing

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • YAAAS 1

Oriane

I'm not seeing hate towards Gaga, but a lot of snobby so-called movie buffs who have seen a few classics and think they know everything about cinema, and go on about how the first Joker was shallow and blah blah. They think that Harley's pointing her fingers against her head is a reference to Taxi Driver, which is hilarious.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Starmie25
10 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

Screenshot-20240411-151850-You-Tube.jpg

Screenshot-20240411-151912-You-Tube.jpg

This person's comment is everywhere under the reaction videos :laughga: funniest thing 

I'm convinced this is the same user who kept spamming on a recent tiktok that "Gaga's superbowl jump was fake" :bear:

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, SlowLoris said:

No commenting without making sure your comment is 1) riveting and 2) an analysis. 

You really thought you ate with this, I can’t :icant:

Natalia Kills

Those people blame Gaga for making the Joker 2 a musical, which it isn’t.

Remember a lot of these viewers are straight nerdy men or gym bros with views that objectify women. So the association that the Joker 2 is going to be more feminine and potentially theatrical is a turn off for them.

Margot Robbie was also their favorite HQ because she was cast with the straight dudes as the primary demographic. 

Edited by Natalia Kills
  • Thanks 1

SlowLoris
1 hour ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

You really thought you ate with this, I can’t :icant:

I didn't, I just wanted to get you off my as$

Ladle Ghoulash
16 minutes ago, SlowLoris said:

I didn't, I just wanted to get you off my as$

Don’t flatter yourself, sis. Couldn’t pay me to be on your a$$

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash