đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Nurtec Ad

edgy

Featured Posts

steven

She needs to stop this nonsense, this is hurting her brand even more. Her team is so disconnected, it's insane. 

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

monketsharona

Using the Joker hype for a dumb Pfizer collab.

And ending being dragged to death online like last summer, just one day before Joker trailer is released :enigma: 

• Like 3

Leoj305

not me seeing this after seeing Madonna last night in Miami performing like she's in her prime at 65..... it is easier for someone to post about their pharmysutical collaboration than it is to talk about music nowadays.... at least others drop singles/albums with their collaborations, in fact she used to do it too.... just disappointing... as someone who has been a big fan since 2008..... this is completely out of character from that time.... 

• Like 7
  • LMAO 1

SimonBaetens
3 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

not me seeing this after seeing Madonna last night in Miami performing like she's in her prime at 65..... it is easier for someone to post about their pharmysutical collaboration than it is to talk about music nowadays.... at least others drop singles/albums with their collaborations, in fact she used to do it too.... just disappointing... as someone who has been a big fan since 2008..... this is completely out of character from that time.... 

wtf does this have to do with Madonna?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Papergangstuh

Them releasing this to complete their contract with Nurtec knowing y’all will unnecessarily be riled up, only to silence you with joker hype tomorrow. This is planned on purpose and her team is actually pretty smart :messga:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 5

Massive Monster

This is the secret project

This is what they meant when they said Q2 2024 will be a very difficult time for LG haters...

LG7, Joker FAD, NurtecODT, somehow she always stays here I can stand it :giveup:

Edited by Massive Monster
Kind regards
  • LMAO 2

Leoj305
Just now, SimonBaetens said:

wtf does this have to do with Madonna?

nothing at all, and I don't mean to stir anything, but it's like the other comparisons we make with other pop stars , madonna dropped a pepsi ad with like a prayer, beyonce dropped a verizon ad with texas hold em, idk this is not about music rn for her. 

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1

Pablo
5 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

Signs... Here comes the hate. No needs to bring Madonna into this. 

Don't visit my profile
  • Like 1

Massive Monster
6 minutes ago, Leoj305 said:

It's ok I think you'll renew your stan card again in a few hours

Kind regards

Gaga2645
40 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t want to leave a terribly negative comment (which is very difficult to do). 
But I will say this….. How can these kinds of ads possibly be helping her “brand”? 
Anyways, I better go earn quadruple my current income in order to help my migraines I guess :saladga:

Do u remember the slash in her budget by interscope from ARTPOP to Joanne from those leaked docs :laughga:

Leoj305
2 minutes ago, Massive Monster said:

It's ok I think you'll renew your stan card again in a few hours

Girl it’s not about renewing a Stan card, its just saying how one feels this is just off brand for her 

• Like 4

Pennywise

This is camp at this point, like I’m not even mad :ladyhaha:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • LMAO 2

The Z
50 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I just got a migraine from this post :saladga:

IMG-0597.jpg

“the migraine community” GIRL WHAT:air:

• LMAO 1