💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Nurtec Ad

edgy

Featured Posts

Edonis

She might as well turn off IG comments for these kinds of posts because the public opinion is er...not on her side :traumatica:

• Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

SimonBaetens

hahahaha

at least it’s well made and Gaga’s post about it is cute

• Like 1

G U C C I

I have such a hard time taking her and her team seriously anymore. Like was the check needed that bad? What happened to just releasing art or music? Do these artists really make so little now with albums that they have to have makeup brands and outside sponsorships and spokesperson deals to pay the bills? 

At least the partnership with Clinivel or whatever seems innovative and pushing forward in a way that can uniquely help people and merge with her Haus Labs brand. This is just random pills the kardashians have also pushed for a check. 

I can’t believe that she would rather disappear for months on end only to pop up with **** like this instead of doing something meaningful. She hasn’t done that since 2016-2017. 

Edited by G U C C I
  • Like 11
  • LMAO 1

Robo Ga

Queen of contract fulfilment! :pawsup:  Anyway, moving on 

🤖⚡️

JoeMo
3 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I have such a hard time taking her and her team seriously anymore. Like was the check needed that bad? What happened to just releasing art or music? Do these artists really make so little now with albums that they have to have makeup brands and outside sponsorships and spokesperson deals to pay the bills? 

At least the partnership with Clinivel or whatever seems innovative and pushing forward in a way that can uniquely help people and merge with her Haus Labs brand. This is just random pulls the kardashians have also pushed for a check. 

I can’t believe that she would rather disappear for months on end only to pop up with **** like this instead of doing something meaningful. She hasn’t done that since 2016-2017. 

I totally agree.. I can get on board with haus labs but this is really cringe. 

www.youtube.com/jmremixes
  • Like 3

PunkTheFunk
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t want to leave a terribly negative comment (which is very difficult to do). 
But I will say this….. How can these kinds of ads possibly be helping her “brand”? 
Anyways, I better go earn quadruple my current income in order to help my migraines I guess :saladga:

7 minutes ago, NATAH said:

i used to credit bobby for taking risky choices in order to play the long game to repair and maintain her image... but what the f*ck is this :messga:

She's keeping us Little Pfizerinas fed, that's what she's doing :giveup: I've been a Pfizer stan ever since I got my two COVID vaccines. I even have the limited edition Nurtec pills in the autographed bottle ("PILLS UP, Love LG"). Ask your doctor whether Nurtec ODT could be right for you! :heart: Before starting Nurtec ODT, tell your doctor if you have liver or kidney problems. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant, are breastfeeding or plan to breastfeed. It is not known if Nurtec ODT can harm your unborn baby. The amount of rimegepant present in breast milk is less than 1%. People with a history of hypersensitivity to rimegepant or any of the components of Nurtec ODT should avoid taking Nurtec ODT. Allergic reactions such as trouble breathing and rash can occur, even days after taking Nurtec ODT. If you have symptoms of an allergic reaction such as trouble breathing or swelling of the face, mouth, tongue, or throat seek medical help right away.

• LMAO 14

John Wayne

since the trailer comes out tomorrow, it will shadow the backlash for this ad. Her team finally got timing right :ally:

• LMAO 8

eunino
6 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

THIS. This is what gets me frustrated. I can not find it normal that she seems to only break the silence to post these random ads. 

Edited by eunino

elijahfan
10 minutes ago, HelloHangoverz said:

yeah but that would mean she has to give the money back, which she would never do, as it's her own mismanagement of her PR that led to the first backlash, so she's gonna slip it in nice and quickly behind the joker trailer so it comes and goes quickly so she can still get that headache tablets bag

I mean yeah, for her this is about not alienating her fanbase even more. But generally speaking, I guess Nurtec are getting what they want out of this so there's no reason for them to pull any sort of plug.

At this point we know mother likes a paycheck, that's the way it is, hopefully we'll spare ourselves an unnecessary meltdown and choose to focus on what's coming next. That Nurtec contract exists, it is getting fulfilled, it's also not delaying any of her personal projects that we care about so let's move on.

Edited by elijahfan
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aren
27 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I just got a migraine from this post :saladga:

IMG-0597.jpg

Migraine community 

• LMAO 1

GagaGame

JOJO, HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING

"I live halfway between reality and fantasy at all times"