💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

{UPDATED} LG7 Release Rumor Roundup!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

So far there have been several rumors on the release of LG7, let's discuss!

1) Blade: February 2024, Q1 , 2024 :icant:

2) RideOrDie: "Soon" :triggered:

3) @BabylonHooker: Lead May/June, album Oct

4) @crabbymc***gy: album May

5) @NarlesLM June 7 (The truth is in her typewriter :huntyga:)

6) @VANTABLACK's thread was mysteriously deleted tonight, just like #4 (all within 24hrs mind you :ally:) "TCBF + LG7 May 17 - June 19, with attention to June 7..."

7) @BlackLight's thread followed the same fate. Claiming LG7 in August (same as Deuxmoi)

With the Joker trailer dropping this week, do we think they will use the momentum to drop or announce the lead? :laughga:

Gagamoo.png

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic
  • LMAO 16
  • YAAAS 8
  • Shook 1

Jose Alberto

Hopefully we will have an official announcement next week!! :excited2:

• YAAAS 4

Rahrahbitchson

I dont know, we need that woman who works at interscope to look through the vents to see what they've been saying in the meetings, only she could tell honey

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙
  • LMAO 14

Reality

I've kinda come to terms with the fact that we're probably not gonna get anything soon :selena: But I'm also okay with that because I'm extremely hyped about Joker :firega: At least we're getting something next week 

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Aglaya

I'm a woman working at Interscope and yesterday I heard through the vents that Heart of Charcoal will feature Jojo Siwa and will be released during May :party: with the release of the Sour Candy mv to celebrate TCB Film tour too! 

could mean anything
  • LMAO 14
  • YAAAS 1

Lextyr97
12 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

With the Joker trailer dropping this week, do we think they will use the momentum to drop or announce the lead? :laughga:

Girl we’ve had this discussion before! It makes too much sense to do this! Which means they’re not going to do it

• LMAO 9
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Girl we’ve had this discussion before! It makes too much sense to do this! Which means they’re not going to do it

I will never understand that tbh. Taylor and Beyonce's team have mastered the art of marketing. Gaga's team will announce and release when no one is talking about her :icant:

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

Spartacus

With a movie soon to promote, "Oscar campaigning" to do and a very active release year for the MPG, there is no way LG7 is coming in 2024. :saladga:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 2

Stef

WHOOOO is number four? :lmao: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, SPARTACUS said:

With a movie soon to promote, "Oscar campaigning" to do and a very active release year for the MPG, there is no way LG7 is coming in 2024. :saladga:

talk gretchen GIF

Lextyr97
3 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I will never understand that tbh. Taylor and Beyonce's team have mastered the art of marketing. Gaga's team will announce and release when no one is talking about her :icant:

She’s gonna wait til Beyonce releases Renaissance on Netflix to release TCB, and she’s going to announce LG7/lead single the week of Torture Poets Department with the release date of Cowboy Carters tour announcement. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 3
  • Sad 1

BlingNotTheMusic
Just now, Stef said:

That's the one I mentioned in the discord where the thread was deleted last night with no explanation 

Lextyr97
Just now, Stef said:

What has your insider been saying?

Modern Ecstasy2
18 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Hopefully we will have an official announcement next week!! :excited2:

I highly highly doubt that would happen. Next week is all about FAD trailer and the gp will be eating it up.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 2

Stef
20 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

This thread next week, learning the fundamentals of coping:

”It makes sense for Gaga to not tease any solo music with Joker, she probably wants to keep them separate. Her team is smart :poot: they know what they’re doing :poot:

Signature loading… 👹🖤
  • LMAO 7

• BlingNotTheMusic changed the title to {UPDATED} LG7 Release Rumor Roundup!