Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Joy Behar says Dolly Parton's 'Jolene' is 'anti-feminist,' prefers Beyoncé

Teletubby

Featured Posts

ARTPOPKISS

Ok wel first of all you as my good sis @Bronco said you decided to 'defend' dolly by using a phrase used against our community by right wing ppl so i think it makes sense for me to call you right wing because the phrase is used almost exclusively by right wing people attempting to complain an increase in diversity or as they call it 'wokeness' the clue is I'm the ****ing phrase 

57 minutes ago, Versace said:

Hmm I think it’s too late to chill, 

that should have been your first instinct before lashing out at a stranger and calling them a far right trump supporter out of nowhere when the main context was me defending Dolly. 

Also I did not just come our of nowhere and call a right wing trump supporter you asked wether what you said was offensive and I took that as a genuine question so I responded saying it made you look like a Trump supporter 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

It is not my fault if you’ve seen me use a term you saw misused elsewhere or used by truly offensive people. The fact you immediately grouped me and categorized me in your mind leaves no room for maturity or a civilized discussion. And that’s on you. 

And the term woke washing itself is simply pure offensive doesn't matter how you use it or who it's ****ing common sense 

Also I am not just arguing for the purpose of arguing I am arguing to defend myslef and to further argue my point across and defend it 

1 hour ago, Versace said:

The identity crisis is you making this way more political than it needs to be which was one of the points I mentioned in my original post you desperately took offense to. People who wanna argue for the sake of arguing think they can just dish digs and then say chill. No gurl, I’ll give it right back to you, then we can move on to more important matters. 

I made this as political as it already was hon

Also I am not just arguing for the purpose of arguing I am arguing to defend myslef and to further argue my point across and defend it 

I did not come out of nowhere with digs and tell you to chill I came with no digs whatsoever I came with genuine concern and a desire to help you so I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to insult you by telling you your use of the right dogwhistle of 'woke washing' was making you sound like a Trump supporter in which you then respond with yet another right wing dog whistle towards me

F@ggotry at its finest

Versace
55 minutes ago, Bronco said:

Defending Dolly by using a right wing dog whistle used to attack our community?

And who are you to police or judge what terms can and can’t be said? If it’s in context I’m saying it. Yes labeling Dolly’s Jolene an anti-feminist record is 100% woke washing, what about it you apeshit mad karens. I stand by what I said and you and your friend can seethe with your stupid woke agenda. The biggest problem with the community is people like you guys and the internal hate that you circulate within the community that takes us 1000 steps backwards. 

• LMAO 2

Versace
1 minute ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

Ok wel first of all you as my good sis @Bronco said you decided to 'defend' dolly by using a phrase used against our community by right wing ppl so i think it makes sense for me to call you right wing because the phrase is used almost exclusively by right wing people attempting to complain an increase in diversity or as they call it 'wokeness' the clue is I'm the ****ing phrase 

Also I did not just come our of nowhere and call a right wing trump supporter you asked wether what you said was offensive and I took that as a genuine question so I responded saying it made you look like a Trump supporter 

And the term woke washing itself is simply pure offensive doesn't matter how you use it or who it's ****ing common sense 

I made this as political as it already was hon

I did not come out of nowhere with digs and tell you to chill I came with no digs whatsoever I came with genuine concern and a desire to help you so I'm sorry if you thought I was trying to insult you by telling you your use of the right dogwhistle of 'woke washing' was making you sound like a Trump supporter in which you then respond with yet another right wing dog whistle towards me

Read the post I made to your good sis bronchitis, not surprised you 2 have a thing.

Secondly, I am on GGD on a Dolly/Beyoncé thread so keep your far right trauma in check and the sense you thought you were making by calling me right wing was misguided and misplaced and utterly distasteful so it made sense for me to call you a Karen, see how that works?

Thirdly, maybe if you cleaned the woke bullshit of your mind, you’d realize that there is no such thing as increase in diversity when you label the work of an og feminist/lgbt activist like Dolly anti-feminist (in reference to what Joy said, in which I called out her woke washing bs). So again, you did come out of nowhere, as what was said had nothing to do with you for you to take offense. You have no right to police what people say, esp if it was not directed towards you, and go on to make personal claims about their politics. 

Fourth, you absolutely love to argue for the sake of arguing because you managed to stretch 2 words I said into the biggest self insult of your existence or so it seems. And don’t give me the defending myself victim narrative, when you made this personal first, I said something you didn’t like that had nothing to do with you and instead of keeping it civil you started taking personal jabs.  

Finally, I did not ask for your genuine concern or your help nor your backhanded fake apology. Keep them please.

We can keep going if you want or as I said move on to better things. 

ARTPOPKISS
5 minutes ago, Versace said:

Read the post I made to your good sis bronchitis, not surprised you 2 have a thing.

Secondly, I am on GGD on a Dolly/Beyoncé thread so keep your far right trauma in check and the sense you thought you were making by calling me right wing was misguided and misplaced and utterly distasteful so it made sense for me to call you a Karen, see how that works?

Thirdly, maybe if you cleaned the woke bullshit of your mind, you’d realize that there is no such thing as increase in diversity when you label the work of an og feminist/lgbt activist like Dolly anti-feminist (in reference to what Joy said, in which I called out her woke washing bs). So again, you did come out of nowhere, as what was said had nothing to do with you for you to take offense. You have no right to police what people say, esp if it was not directed towards you, and go on to make personal claims about their politics. 

Fourth, you absolutely love to argue for the sake of arguing because you managed to stretch 2 words I said into the biggest self insult of your existence or so it seems. And don’t give me the defending myself victim narrative, when you made this personal first, I said something you didn’t like that had nothing to do with you and instead of keeping it civil you started taking personal jabs.  

Finally, I did not ask for your genuine concern or your help nor your backhanded fake apology. Keep them please.

We can keep going if you want or as I said move on to better things. 

I'm going to bed now and I can't be arsed to read this rn maybe just **** off with brainwashed right wing bigoted opinions and stfu thanks I will respond to you I  the morning but for now pls just zip it

Much love 

ARTPOPKISS 

xoxo

F@ggotry at its finest

Versace
4 minutes ago, ARTPOPKISS said:

I'm going to bed now and I can't be arsed to read this rn maybe just **** off with brainwashed right wing bigoted opinions and stfu thanks I will respond to you I  the morning but for now pls just zip it

Much love 

ARTPOPKISS 

xoxo

Good go to bed, your fake woke ass needs it after all the bs you’ve exhausted yourself in pulling. Log off, Karen you desperately need the beauty sleep. Don’t bother responding to me, I might just say something that makes you go right back to sleep. 

Much nothing (cause that’s what you are to me)

A stranger on the internet 

Insincere hugs and kisses xoxo

lol 

ARTPOPKISS
4 minutes ago, Versace said:

Good go to bed, your fake woke ass needs it after all the bs you’ve exhausted yourself in pulling. Log off, Karen you desperately need the beauty sleep. Don’t bother responding to me, I might just say something that makes you go right back to sleep. 

Much nothing (cause that’s what you are to me)

A stranger on the internet 

Insincere hugs and kisses xoxo

lol 

You must be fun at parties :triggered:

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
47 minutes ago, Versace said:

And who are you to police or judge what terms can and can’t be said? If it’s in context I’m saying it. Yes labeling Dolly’s Jolene an anti-feminist record is 100% woke washing, what about it you apeshit mad karens. I stand by what I said and you and your friend can seethe with your stupid woke agenda. The biggest problem with the community is people like you guys and the internal hate that you circulate within the community that takes us 1000 steps backwards. 

Woke washing implies you are making something woke, which is not what is happening they are calling out something that may possibly be problamtic now do i agree dolly's jolene is anti-feminist no however calling it woke washing is dramatic unnecessary and a right wing dog whistle which is used constantly against our community 

Also it ppl like you who are taking us back 1000 steps with your dated closed minded views your also one to talk abt internal hate considering you support the very ppl who hate our existence 

F@ggotry at its finest

ARTPOPKISS
6 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

chicken-praise.gif

It was alright a lil dry 

F@ggotry at its finest

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic