Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift becomes a billionaire

Dennis

Featured Posts

bionic
6 minutes ago, Sherry said:

Girl we don’t take a private jet to the supermarket everytime we forget something to buy :littlepotter:

I assume because you take a helicopter instead

buy bionic
  • LMAO 3

bionic
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

He isn't. He got a lot of money but he also spent lavishly. He never get billionaire status cos he never was, cos of his spending habits. Hence why at the time of his death in 2009, Michael Jackson's estate was reportedly in significant debt due to various legal issues and extravagant spending.

And, in 2016, Forbes estimated annual gross earnings by the Jackson Estate only at $825 million. 

annual gross earnings of $825m or total gross earnings?

buy bionic

MadArchitect
12 minutes ago, MadArchitect said:

it is 100% unethical weather is music or not, haven't you seen her scheming tactics of selling music? it feels exploitative and even fans have pointed this out, also anyone who thinks she didn't intentionally benefited greatly from the ticketmaster's dynamic prising scandal are kidding themselves, they tried to paint only ticketmaster and live nation as the evil corporations, and she later tried to damage control PR it, but she took part in it equally, a lot of other musicians that have worked with them have pointed out that artists of her caliber have control of how is managed the prising, marketing, promotion of tours, Music is just her product, and you can see she treats it as such.

Some fans have this skewed mentality that becoming a billionaire from music alone is somehow better or remarkable, and even something to be celebrated, thats ****ed up, to me this worse, as it is only symbolic of the corruptuon of a medium that's supposed to be against of all these exploitative and greedy forces, it only means that music and art is now officially just another easily profitable and commodifiable product in the exploitative capitalistic machine.

• Like 4

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, NATAH said:

yuck!

Be nice. We are trying to lift women up not tear them down :hehe:

time to buy some Haus Labs, chickens :deadbanana:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • LMAO 3

hieronymus
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I have to wonder why they consider her the first one to become a billionaire off of music when MJ is right there? His name hit a billion+ in worth years ago and his estate certainly isn't selling makeup or anything.

Omg at first I thought you'd misread Michael Jordan as Michael Jackson and that was the MJ you were referring to. I need to give myself a chance to wake up before coming here

JgHaus78

I mean, a lot of that money goes back to paying employees and the  people that back up their name. There’s many behind the scenes people they have to pay every single day. This isn’t me defending the rich because… eat the rich lol. But, comparing them to their net worth is like comparing a CEO to their companies net worth. That money is getting touched by hundreds of hands before a check is even cut with their name on it. After all that is taken into consideration they’re still substantially rich beyond their needs and could still offer a lot more to the world and society. 

• Like 3

bionic
4 minutes ago, JgHaus78 said:

I mean, a lot of that money goes back to paying employees and the  people that back up their name. There’s many behind the scenes people they have to pay every single day. This isn’t me defending the rich because… eat the rich lol. But, comparing them to their net worth is like comparing a CEO to their companies net worth. That money is getting touched by hundreds of hands before a check is even cut with their name on it. After all that is taken into consideration they’re still substantially rich beyond their needs and could still offer a lot more to the world and society. 

Won't net worth be after all those expenses are paid (from the gross worth of the TS money-making machine)

Edited by bionic
buy bionic
  • Like 1

NATAH
19 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Be nice. We are trying to lift women up not tear them down :hehe:

time to buy some Haus Labs, chickens :deadbanana:

i will tear down any billionaire regardless of gender :ororomunroe:

mother, what must i do?
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 5

Bronco

You know what Gaga says: 
Art & Capitalism can be friends 

• YAAAS 1

faysalaaa
2 hours ago, Thomas P said:

I know it’s just from music, but I am still of the opinion that reaching this kind of wealth is entirely unethical. 
I love Taylor, I love Beyonce, I love Rihanna, and I love a lot of other celebs who have amassed massive net worths, but I don’t think this kind of wealth should be celebrated or sought after imo. :lolly:

Its unethical to accept money from the tour and albums you release into your bank account? lol

Agunimon
2 hours ago, whoresup said:

How is Jay Z a billionaire? 

Tidal :ororomunroe:

• LMAO 2

ActualPatient

It's the vinyls. Gotta be the vinyls.

phantasmas

ur on my list, bintch

tumblr_mq1f5kV7sB1qf5do9o1_500.gif

Edited by phantasmas
  • Like 1