Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

MAJOR pop star lawsuit going public

Julia1987

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
4 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

Sounds like Gaga's situationĀ :fatcat:

In that tweet, the person says itā€™s about two people the pop star had worked with for years. Unfortunately more than two of Gagaā€™s former dancers have spoken publicly against Richy. Unless it is about Gaga and only two of them are pursuing a lawsuit.

Edit - I have misunderstood the tweet. I donā€™t know if it means two abusers, or two people who are filing a lawsuit.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy2
ā€œDelete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twinkā€

Westerosi

I wouldn't trust him. He's posted hateful things about Gaga/misinformation and is currently arguing with me about how this has nothing to do with this news story. Yeah, right.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 10
  • Shook 1

Sherry
49 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

GKH9-T3-Aa8-AA8j-Bk.jpg

Seems to be Mariah.

I hope she wonā€™t defrost this ChristmasĀ :littlepotter:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs šŸ„š

PartySick
1 hour ago, Julia1987 said:

lol for some reason all the other categories were blanked out and that was the only one I could choose.Ā 
Ā 

hope itā€™s not Gaga because we got joker trailer and movie and a new album this would be devastatingĀ 

It's because you're a newbie. Once you get 50 posts, you'll become a senior member.

You're actually not supposed to be able to post anywhere but Support but Downloadable Media slipped through some how :rip:

Do us a favor and report your threads until you can post them in the correct sections please. That way we can move them laterĀ :kiss:

OT: Honestly who doesn't have a "toxic work environment lawsuit" to their name :ladyhaha:

šŸ’š
  • Thanks 1

PartySick
38 minutes ago, Westerosi said:

I wouldn't trust him.

Me about anybody online :billie:

šŸ’š
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

Allim200

Does this guy hold any credibility? or is this just a random account that spreads rumors like most insiders?Ā 

Slay

Gohan

Why are we hyping up this random internet user?

random s reactions GIF

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1

Ladle Ghoulash
1 hour ago, Julia1987 said:

https://x.com/misterd80/status/1775007109266235610?s=46&t=ffFTLxfZt7Q-NQ-Fpyw7XA
Ā 

ok I think weā€™re safe. He just posted thisĀ 

Btw: if you copy the link to the tweet and change ā€œxā€ to ā€œtwitterā€ in the url when you paste it to post, the tweet will automatically imbed.

Edited by Ladle Ghoulash
  • Shook 1

lilboyblue

Don't think it could be Gaga. I mean, if she's done payouts already, I don't think she'll keep employing the people in question. That's just bad business. And as far as we know R-- is still with the Haus.

:huntyga:

G U C C I

Deuxmoi just posted his tweet on their IG. I could see it being two dancers suing over Richey honestly given what they have all said. Gaga may be forced to pay because ultimately it would be her name, business, and contracts that are employing Richy and creating the work environment. Of course this is all speculation and as much as I want him gone I hope this isnā€™t about her.Ā 

PMM

tbh? i hope is Gaga. i want new team for her, new blood, new ideasĀ :ohwell:

I Am a Joke

CyanDante
23 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Why are we hyping up this random internet user?

random s reactions GIF

Because people need a reason to hate on Gaga on gagadaily.Ā :huntyga:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaįµ€į“¹
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic