💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

rumor

MAJOR pop star lawsuit going public

Julia1987

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Gay twitter accounts will say “major” and it’ll end up being Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 40

Spartacus

If it's Gaga well... this should've been dealt with long ago. If you let a wound fester... :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 5

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Gay twitter accounts will say “major” and it’ll end up being Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony. 

200.gif

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, SPARTACUS said:

If it's Gaga well... this should've been dealt with long ago. If you let a wound fester... :coffee:

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want something to come of that whole situation. It's bothered me ever since the first rumor or allegation. 

I understand that other people are pulling the strings and she's being "managed" on how to handle it but it's been 2 years, and this goes against her new brand SO much :trollga:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu
  • Like 10

Schizophonic

I hope to god Gaga can do sth in the R case before it kills her career like this…

• Like 2

homomo

If it indeed turns out to be Gaga paying people hush money, I will unfortunately have to unstan. I just don’t think I could support an artist who does that.

Of course, I will wait and see what comes out of this supposed rumour. But I really hope it isn’t Gaga.

• Like 9

Ashley

If this were about the allegations against Richy, why would the victims be suing Gaga and not him? 

• Like 4

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Julia1987 said:

Some monsters are so stupid(love.mp) 

why public bringen people t ideas if it’s not even about her…. Trust in Gaga, she always handled bad situations appropriately and this is a sensitive one that doesn’t need stanlawyer and stanpublicists to help her. You only make it worse. 

• Thanks 7

Spartacus
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want something to come of that whole situation. It's bothered me ever since the first rumor or allegation. 

I understand that other people are pulling the strings and she's being "managed" on how to handle it but it's been 2 years, and this goes against her new brand SO much :trollga:

I agree. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I can't understand why this hasn't been addressed yet.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

ALGAYDO

It’s gonna be Normani 

Hence why she hasn’t put out the album 

edit: nvm, it said she’s paid $6M already. I don’t think Normani has that kind of money lol 

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • LMAO 22

LG2008

If it's not Gaga, she should handle her team's situation asap!! She doen't need that toxic environment... I really hope she didn't know but that would mean that Bobby's been hiding info from her. At least Bobby must've known about this or Tr*y :dom:

Edited by LG2008

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic