💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

MAJOR pop star lawsuit going public

Julia1987

Featured Posts

LateToCult

Gay twitter accounts will say “major” and it’ll end up being Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony. 

• Like 1
  • LMAO 40

Spartacus

If it's Gaga well... this should've been dealt with long ago. If you let a wound fester... :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Thanks 5

BlingNotTheMusic
5 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Gay twitter accounts will say “major” and it’ll end up being Ally Brooke from Fifth Harmony. 

200.gif

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, SPARTACUS said:

If it's Gaga well... this should've been dealt with long ago. If you let a wound fester... :coffee:

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want something to come of that whole situation. It's bothered me ever since the first rumor or allegation. 

I understand that other people are pulling the strings and she's being "managed" on how to handle it but it's been 2 years, and this goes against her new brand SO much :trollga:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu
  • Like 10

Schizophonic

I hope to god Gaga can do sth in the R case before it kills her career like this…

• Like 2

homomo

If it indeed turns out to be Gaga paying people hush money, I will unfortunately have to unstan. I just don’t think I could support an artist who does that.

Of course, I will wait and see what comes out of this supposed rumour. But I really hope it isn’t Gaga.

• Like 9

Ashley

If this were about the allegations against Richy, why would the victims be suing Gaga and not him? 

• Like 4

Schizophonic
1 minute ago, Julia1987 said:

Some monsters are so stupid(love.mp) 

why public bringen people t ideas if it’s not even about her…. Trust in Gaga, she always handled bad situations appropriately and this is a sensitive one that doesn’t need stanlawyer and stanpublicists to help her. You only make it worse. 

• Thanks 7

Spartacus
10 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

I know this sounds bad but I honestly want something to come of that whole situation. It's bothered me ever since the first rumor or allegation. 

I understand that other people are pulling the strings and she's being "managed" on how to handle it but it's been 2 years, and this goes against her new brand SO much :trollga:

I agree. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt, but I can't understand why this hasn't been addressed yet.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 3

ALGAYDO

It’s gonna be Normani 

Hence why she hasn’t put out the album 

edit: nvm, it said she’s paid $6M already. I don’t think Normani has that kind of money lol 

Edited by ALGAYDO
  • LMAO 22

LG2008

If it's not Gaga, she should handle her team's situation asap!! She doen't need that toxic environment... I really hope she didn't know but that would mean that Bobby's been hiding info from her. At least Bobby must've known about this or Tr*y :dom:

Edited by LG2008

• SharkmanthaC locked this topic