movie

Horror Movies 2024 - Mega Thread

Flippy

Featured Posts

Fantina
10 hours ago, Flippy said:

You know, I actually really enjoyed it but I felt like some things were just over so quickly and it made no sense… but other than that, it was great! I’ll probably wait to watch it on digital next! :oops:

I can agree that some scenes felt rushed, but all in all, it was a worthy sequel. I love how we are seeing a revival of 80s/90s movies and culture this year. Same goes for songs, lots of inspiration from that period too. 

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.
  • Love 1

Flippy
10 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Late reply but... Beautiful gowns. :huntyga:

Definitely a concept. Not great execution and I wasn't in love with the acting of the line delivery.

Ok I thought I was missing something since so many people were praising it :bradley: I’m glad I’m not alone in this :selena:

31 minutes ago, Fantina said:

I can agree that some scenes felt rushed, but all in all, it was a worthy sequel. I love how we are seeing a revival of 80s/90s movies and culture this year. Same goes for songs, lots of inspiration from that period too. 

Yes! Definitely it wasn’t a bad sequel so at least there’s that! It was pretty fun! I’ll be rewatching it tomorrow! :billie: My friend hasn’t seen it so it’s the right moment! Lol

Also… looking forward to the last part :cheeky: it’s giving S3 of Drag Race with Manila :legend:

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22
  • Like 1

Flippy

Updated the OP with the following Trailers:

Spoiler

Salem's Lot (MAX, October 3rd)

Hold Your Breath (Hulu, October 3rd)

House Of Spoils (Prime Video, October 3rd)

It's What's Inside (Netflix, October 4th)

Little Bites (Theaters / VOD, October 4th)

Your Monster (October, 25th)

Additionally, I'm starting a Horror Movies 2025 Mega Thread! :) 

Here it is!

Edited by Flippy
TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22