Edited by Starmie25

Chromatography

she doesn’t pursue music anymore 

• LMAO 3
  • YAAAS 1

ImMatt
57 minutes ago, PartySick said:

That versatility, mama

No other artist has sang Jazz, lit hairspray on fire to heavy metal, got naked on stage, rode a mechanical bull/pig while being puked on and singing about a rape experience, delivered beautiful classical vocals on Sound of Music songs and the national anthem, performed for presidents, stars in several films, and has a few successful business ventures that are run ethically and benefit the causes she's stood for since her debut.

She's truly a versatile and genuine human being.

Basically this. She sung at the Grammys in 2015 with Tony Bennett  then two years later sung at the Grammys with Metallica...who else could even do that? :firega:

• YAAAS 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Obobo

Gaga is what I like to call "your fave's fave".

So many new and current artists are public about how Gaga inspired some facet of their artistry. When Gaga said she would change fame culture, I believe she changed it in a different way than she intended.

Her core fans aren't just local 46 year old soccer moms and their 18 year old tasteless annoying spawn like Taylor Swift has. A portion of her fans now work professionally in creative fields, hence why her songs blow up on fan edits outside of her own fanbase or the countless popular remixes on soundcloud and youtube. Creative people like video editors and producers feel the creative energy in her work and like to play with it. Her own artistry is one of the first to be consistently used in this new fame culture. Where fans create content about their faves.

I think this is the true reverse warholian experience. Where an artist's art is used by other artists for their own art. :firega:

Edited by Obobo
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 4

StrawberryBlond

Her versatility. I've never seen any other artist who can turn their hand to just about any genre with ease. Her voice and personality even changes accordingly. Not saying other artists can't expand with a concept album and whatnot but it usually feels like they're just putting on a costume. With Gaga, it's like she's been doing it all her life. While being really good at one style is all well and good, being able to make just about any kind of music and have it be good and genuine is a very rare talent. There's a reason why other artists watch in awe when she performs. There's a feeling of "I know I'm good...but I can't do that."

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Modern Ecstasy2

Like what others have said: Versatility. Not only having so many skills, but doing them all so well. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

julz

I think no one has said this yet but she compared with other big pop superstars... she is the most outspoken. Yes she is very talented and versatile, yes she is kind and has a great fanbase, yes she is unafraid to take risks..... but I think that unconsciously, what made me follow her was her words. She speaks her mind, and knows that it's her ultimate mission to do that so that she she leaves something for the world. I think no other big superstars can speak to rallies, promote candidates, talk in long interviews (i remember the Oprah event), give lengthy (not short) inspirational speeches (i remember the speech about the power of unlearning, dalai lama interaction, women in hollywood event wearing a big men suit...and more!).

There are many smart big female artists but not all are willing to be as outspoken as her. She's done with fame, she's going for impact.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

HotLikeMexico

The limited releases. 

Edited by HotLikeMexico
  • LMAO 2

MOT

Everyone's saying versatility, and yep, ok, but what's behind the versatility ? Total fearlessness and commitment imo. 

• Like 5

mindintransit

Gaga is a beautiful human being with a truly singular talent. She lives and breathes music (Carole King said “music flows through her”) A great musician with the talent to become a great actress. Singer, songwriter, musician, actress. A huge challenge. She has always been willing to take risks and challenge herself. And she has never been afraid to use her voice for good.
Her career will always be as unique and fascinating as the lady.

DoremonLove

There is something so bold and intimidating about Gaga i cant describe but no other artists gives tht kind of vibe. :worship2:

How can anoyone not love gaga
  • Thanks 1

Smother Em Eh

Being an actual CHAMELEON and always reinventing herself and her sound. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

NashvilleGAGA

I’d say her artistic vision. Enough time has already passed in my mind to say that all of her work will stand the test of time. She will stand the test of time. It’s her vision and her commitment to following it. “That’s why you are the public and I am the artist”.

• YAAAS 1

Tyler1992

Her chameleon-like presence. 

The ability to transform with authenticity and conviction is a rare superpower. 

Without the glitz and glamour, Gaga is naturally nondescript- not striking in a crowd, not a head turner, an average beauty. Yet she is able to encompass the aura of a starlet, fashion icon, and music megastar.

She has such a presence that with a snap of a finger she can command the attention from super models and fashion houses, legendary Hollywood screen legends and directors, and musics finest.

• YAAAS 4