💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Posts Selfie and a Message

Quentin

Featured Posts

JessFletch

"At the age of 22, our next guest has been called the future of pop music. Here to sing her hit, Just Dance, please welcome Lady Gaga!"

~~~

My current thoughts:

-2024 is going to be the J2 soundtrack (an immersive experience that most of us will be satisfied by).

-2025 will be "LG7," and it will be pop music, to distinguish it from the J2 sound.

-LG's blonde brows rule my world, world, world.

-The center part & the leather is working for me.

edit- there will be arguments amongst us:

is the J2 soundtrack technically “LG7” or will it be omitted from future LG album rankings/discussion? (it is mostly a cover album, keep in mind).

(I don't consider either of the Tony albums or ASIB soundtrack to be “LG albums", but I imagine some people are going to bunch J2 in there).

Edited by JessFletch
🌒
  • Like 1

BlingNotTheMusic
1 minute ago, JessFletch said:

2025 will be "LG7"

:what:

• Thanks 2

JessFletch
12 minutes ago, Cody James said:

As if I said his work was poor. I am simply referring to the edging that he continuously teased us with :vegas:

He edges and ruins though 😭 you must know this

BP's music is so "department store," it hurts lol

Bring back Fernando Garibay

Bring in someone brand spanking new 🔮

🌒

JessFletch
6 minutes ago, JessFletch said:

2025 will be "LG7,"

4 minutes ago, BlingNotTheMusic said:

:what:

1000x665356.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Do you think I enjoy being correct all the time?

It is a blessing AND a purse.

(someone bookmark me so they can laugh at me IF I'm wrong)

🌒

ilovecheckers
16 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

Someone mentioned she edited her post and added joker… what was that weird sentence before her editing? Was music and soon in the same sentence?

…and MUSIC—I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember—AND seeing messages from all over the world from little monsters—artists—publications that love my work it means so much to me. Thank you thank you thank you for loving me the way you do and for…

• Thanks 2

Anderson123

Love her so much. She seems in a much better and happy place right now. It's really nice to see her say she's been feeling creative and writing some great pop music. As much as I love Chromatica we know she was miserable and depressed and with the great help from Bloodpop she got all of that out and turned it into music but it seems like she's so much more involved in it and actually being EXCITED about it. 

ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica have all been albums about Gaga's pain and healing PROCESS. I hope with LG7 we get to see the person that has finally healed.

Edited by Anderson123
  • Like 1
  • Love 9

BlingNotTheMusic
9 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

ARTPOP, Joanne and Chromatica have all been albums about Gaga's pain and healing PROCESS. I hope with LG7 we get to see the person that has finally healed.

I hope you're right bc if I hear "pain exploding through electronic music" or "dancing through the pain" again...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

voltron92
2 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

"I am writing some of my best music in as long as I can remember our movie Joker 2: Folie a Deux is coming out soon"

Am i the only one who is failing to understand this? Like, she's talking about two different things in the same sentence lol

She really doesn't remember ARTPOP

Nickypie101
2 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

Gosh can't believe she's 38. When I became a fan, she just became 30. Damn

Feeling old she was 23 when I became a fan:ohwell: 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

LaFama

Honestly, seems like in the last few years she found a balance in her life that works for her and gave her new passion for her craft. She seems to be happier than she was for a long time and I'm glad she feels like that, she has been trough a lot and deserves some peace and lots of love :kara:

Its not a fedora u f*ck
  • Love 4

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Idk why we’re dissecting this. She literally said this year will be an important one while mentioning both the movie and the music 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 4

Sherry

POP MUSIC????? Jjgehbeuhebrvehhejsjjej. Screaming :stupidoreo: She really meant it when she said she’s not making a rock album. I see a dark pop album coming :legend:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚
  • YAAAS 2

CoastalMonster
4 hours ago, Brizel said:

Ok but where’s the damn album. We want the damn album. 😭 

So demanding, let her cook

Sarah H

So happy that she's in such a good place right now! :kara:

Very excited to hear what she's been working on! 

• Quentin changed the title to Gaga Posts Selfie and a Message