Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
new music

Beyonce - Cowboy Carter

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OMF

I think I’m not going to enjoy this album either. Started listening and went back to Ariana

Thomas P

This was one of the most transcendent album listening experiences I’ve ever had. Holy ****. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 2

VasilisVas

The only songs that stood out to me are 16 carriages, Texas hold ‘em, bodyguard, Jolene, and spaghettii. The rest are skips for me 

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm half way through. Jaw dropped near the middle of American Requiem and quite didn't find its way back up until about 5 seconds ago. She has snapped. I'm in awe and frightened about the near future. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • YAAAS 4

Vincem

I heard strong Freddie Mercury influences on American Requiem and My Rose. Bodyguard reminds me of Fleetwood Mac. Daughter deserves an Oscar. That girl DELIVERED that song. Her storytelling is incredible. Her voice is very pleasant to listen to. I suggest that people who have negative things to say about II MOST WANTED stay away from me for safety reasons.

Edited by Vincem
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

bowlsofbrett

This album has been an EXPERIENCE so far! I’m really perched and immersed so far!

Anderson123

Very happy for the fans that get to enjoy this album. I liked Bodyguard but Cowboy Carter is not it for me.

Franch Toast

"Blackbird" gave me goosebumps. 

Love how she subverts the lyrics to "Jolene." 

Her song with Miley, "II Most Wanted," really showcases both of their vocals, and their voices meld together beautifully. 

Now let me go listen to the rest of the album in its intended order. Based on these three plus the two earlier singles, I'm loving this album thus far. :heart:

Edited by Franch Toast
She/Her/Hers
  • YAAAS 1

Vincem

Ya Ya is gonna be a showstopping moment live. That song really makes me hope she goes rock for act III. 

• YAAAS 4

Borislshere

The way I was so worried it was going to be a stereotypical “country” album but I’m being proven wrong as I listen. She really knows how to craft a complete body of work and sell it. I truly can’t comprehend how she does it every single time. Cowboy Carter is the album of the year :tony:

edit: she was right, this ain’t a country album, it’s a Beyoncé album. 

Edited by Borislshere
  • YAAAS 1

Roughhouse Dandy

I'm going to have an actual real life aneurysm about 15 seconds into Spaghettii at the Cowboy Carter concert. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.
  • Love 1

Reject False Icons

Oh god the intro :saladga: the level of epicness I feel like entering to her universe :firega: I surrender to albums with magnificent introductions 

JgHaus78

I’m not crazy about it, but there’s definitely some beautiful music on this album. I’m not a huge fan of country in general so that could be why. And yes, this album is very much country. Not twangy top 40 country, but very much singer songwriter Americana. I didn’t like renaissance at first and grew to love it immensely but I don’t see myself feeling the same with this album. It’s not because the music isn’t good because it’s beautiful but, I don’t like country very much :cryga:

• Like 3