đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG7 unfinished, Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, Nycboy said:

She said “I’m working as fast as I can BUT I uh…” (then has a loss for words).

The word “BUT” followed by her stutter makes me really think she was subconsciously communicating it’s not coming soon. The BUT really implies a sentence like “despite how fast I am working” ….(it’s not coming soon).  

Are you one of those "body language expert" scammers? :huntyga:

I mean, I could use the same thing to argue that she's choosing her words wisely as to not break an NDA, or ruin a surprise as it is coming soon. :oops:

Not that I necessarly believe in either one of these scenarios, but we can't make assumptions based on stuff like this.

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • LMAO 1

HelloHangoverz
12 minutes ago, Ultimecia said:

Are you one of those "body language expert" scammers? :huntyga:

I mean, I could use the same thing to argue that she's choosing her words wisely as to not break an NDA, or ruin a surprise as it is coming soon. :oops:

Not that I necessarly believe in either one of these scenarios, but we can't make assumptions based on stuff like this.

It's funny how STARVED we all are on this forum. Like she makes one passing remark to LG7 and we're deep diving into her psyche and doing a Freudian analysis

thats-so.gif

Edited by HelloHangoverz
don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

juicyjuicy

This actually sounds like we’re pretty close to at least getting a single release date. There’s clearly a deadline (set by her management I assume) that she’s working quickly towards (but good to hear she’s feeling really inspired and not feeling forced to make an album just for profit) to hand in the album, and I assume they will pick the single shortly after that and start promoting.

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

StrawberryBlond

2025 is 8 months away, so why would she need to rush anything if it's not coming out til next year? Plenty of artists now are doing multiple things at once, it's no longer a case of one project at a time. It's not like Joker is going to be an album filled with new material that needs its time in the spotlight like ASIB did. There will be one new song at most, which she probably won't even perform everywhere, just like the case with Shallow, so she could totally promote an album at the same time. It might actually help the album do better if it runs alongside Joker. 

juicyjuicy
52 minutes ago, moonsago said:

YES! Born This Way overall didn’t take too long to make if I’m not mistaken, I am of the opinion that she’s at her best when she doesn’t overthink it or tries to polish it too much. There’s something about The Fame Monster album that feels demo-ish and I ADORE THAT, it feels raw in a way, like she just got an impulse of creativity, made it and put it out. I think ARTPOP for example suffered because she sat too much on it and was very in her head about it. Some artists do amazing art if they keep tweaking at it while others if they keep it fresh and impulsive. 

Also, didn’t she also say she wrote Love Game, Poker Face and Just Dance in a week? I am telling ya’ll, she needs to NOT take her time when it comes to music cause she’s a genius that way lol

Yes, I agree. She wrote Born This Way in 10 minutes or something?!

• Thanks 1

SlaeUrAnus

Ya’ll need to occupy your minds with something else until Joker because nothing is coming any time soon :stupidoreo:

In my messy era.

Ronnie

Joanne —> A Star Is Born —> Chromatica —> House Of Gucci —> LG7 —> Joker: Folie à Deux

If she slays in Joker then that will officially cement her status as a true Hollywood actress and begin doing more movies back to back and not so spread out. 

Edited by Ronnie

Ladle Ghoulash
3 hours ago, Catnikko said:

she also said she's excited to show everyone what she has but everyones ignoring that part? :air: 

That was so vague tho 🪦 Could literally be about anything 

PSYCHOSHTICK

I know you’ll never read this, but take your time. Do whatever you feel what’s right. Don’t let your fanbase or your record label pressure you.

• Love 2

Delulu Rogers

I hope she doesn’t rush it and it’s a mess because she waited too close to the deadline to do it. 

Edited by Delulu Rogers

Catnikko
45 minutes ago, Ladle Ghoulash said:

That was so vague tho 🪦 Could literally be about anything 

well she was hardly going to announce anything specific, it was about haus labs not her album release

Dancing in the shadow of the meow

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

2025 is 8 months away, so why would she need to rush anything if it's not coming out til next year? Plenty of artists now are doing multiple things at once, it's no longer a case of one project at a time. It's not like Joker is going to be an album filled with new material that needs its time in the spotlight like ASIB did. There will be one new song at most, which she probably won't even perform everywhere, just like the case with Shallow, so she could totally promote an album at the same time. It might actually help the album do better if it runs alongside Joker. 

if the joker trailer drops soon, which we expect it to, then we’re in joker era. having both go at the same time would be weird 

Ladle Ghoulash
27 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

well she was hardly going to announce anything specific, it was about haus labs not her album release

But what I mean is: it’s so vague that it’s essentially a non-answer, so idk if it’s really worth reading into. 

• Love 1

Noah X

(Sung in style of Frankenstein)

Our love is rotten,

Yet so s-s-sweet

Fermented arnica,

Can you feel the heat?

Taste your beauty,

Get you under my skin

Fermented arnica

You're the cure that I need

I'M SO GOOD

jumping-oprah.gif

jaXXXon
4 hours ago, Nycboy said:

She said “I’m working as fast as I can BUT I uh…” (then has a loss for words).

The word “BUT” followed by her stutter makes me really think she was subconsciously communicating it’s not coming soon. The BUT really implies a sentence like “despite how fast I am working” ….(it’s not coming soon).  

No. 

She said "I'm working as fast as I can BUT all I can say is that I'm really inspired".