💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

LG7 unfinished, Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

NATAH
5 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

Again that was 2011, you can’t do that anymore because of vinyl. Vinyl has to be shipped the day album comes out. She’s not writing music on the last minute anymore. They can’t for vinyl pressing purposes. So stop with the 2011 comparisons. Is a different world now, vinyl counts for so much of sales now.  Everything has to be planned ahead of time. 

vinyls and cds existed in 2011 too, girl

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

NATAH
43 minutes ago, palma said:

I assume that means they're yet to set a schedule. I'll be expecting a Q1-2 2025 release :partysick:

sounds like the total opposite lol, that they have a schedule and she needs to hurry tf up!!

mother, what must i do?

Schizophonic

Can we please change the thread title? She never said it was unfinished 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

HelloHangoverz

I'm amazed the vinyl resurgence has gone on for this long and it still takes MONTHS to get your supply all finished. Vinyl entpreneurs, get your ****ing asses up and work. It seems like nobody wants to work these days.

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Thanks 3

Aglaya
4 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Vinyl demand in 2011 and 2024 are two completely different worlds :sweat:

could mean anything
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

TheFame Monster
2 minutes ago, NATAH said:

but they didn’t have to ship to count towards album sales. pre-orders that didn’t ship counted towards first week sales in 2011. today, they have to be shipped to count  

and since the pandemic, albums have to be ready months in advance for vinyl production to be ready by the time an album is released 

• Like 5

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, NATAH said:

Let me inform you of the billboard rules. In 2011 pre sales of vinyl counted for the first week. Meaning vinyl got pressed months after the album came out and was included in the first week sales. 
in 2019 the rules changed. Vinyl has to ship the day take album comes out. So now artists have to release the CDs and vinyl on the same day. Pressing vinyl because of demand takes 4-6 months. So an album coming out in vinyl today was finished 4-6 months. 
So there you have it. 

• Like 4

LastNight

Can someone explain the vinyl thing? I see it come up from time to time and people talking about the long lead times, but then others refuting that claim saying that was only really true during the pandemic.

I know Taylor said she turned her album in 6 months ahead of time, but she also does multiple variants and pulls in huge sales numbers. Does anyone know what the actual realistic lead times are these days for vinyl?

6 months seems nuts, especially for the sales Gaga will realistically do. It’d be interesting to know when Ariana handed her latest album in for vinyl production.

Edited by LastNight
  • Like 1

ChromaticaBoy

I feel like she said “I’m working as fast as I can” because she knows about a certain “LG7 Hype Train” forum having 300+ pages:ladyhaha: and fans having meltdowns over expectations they made by themselves

• Like 4
  • LMAO 2

King Targaryen

February 2025 :laughga:

I will take what is mine with fire and blood

SPARTACUS
46 minutes ago, Little Monstera said:

She's clearly lying, how is it already guarded in a vault if it's unfinished :trollga:

head pat perfect loops GIF

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

HelloHangoverz
2 minutes ago, LastNight said:

Can someone explain the vinyl thing? I see it come up from time to time and people talking about the long lead times, but then others refuting that claim saying that was only really true during the pandemic.

I know Taylor said she turned her album in 6 months ahead of time, but she also does multiple variants and pulls in huge sales numbers. Does anyone know what the actual realistic lead times are these days for vinyl?

It’d be interesting to know when Ariana handed her latest album in for vinyl production.

Atp I wish they would wipe vinyl as a format off the face of the earth as it seems to be the axis around which the universe rotates on this site sometimes. Like the physicists will find their theory of everything before the gays decide if vinyl really does influence artist release dates

Edited by HelloHangoverz
bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

ilovecheckers

LG7 was brought up three separate times 

• Like 5