LG7 unfinished, Gaga: "I'm working as fast as I can"

Ronlop

Featured Posts

sara57
13 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

What’s your to go makeup?

„In my daily life when I do business meetings or just walk around….“ 

that’s what she said

a few years ago she would have said she wakes up and makes music or sth like that… that clearly is no longer the case

But she also mentioned working in a studio in the other part of that sentence. She has separated these things bc Nikkie's question was smth like "If you had to do your whole make up with only one product what would it be?" and LG said it depends on a situation. 

• Thanks 1

HelloHangoverz

NOT FAST ENOUGH

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • LMAO 2

Noah X
13 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Here’s the video 

"Working as fast as I can" could mean she's filming her 3rd MV for the album 

"I'm so excited for everything I have to show my fans" - have is past tense meaning she already made it. LG7 COMING NEXT MONTH

jumping-oprah.gif

• LMAO 13
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

PartySick

Y'all keep in mind this woman changes things constantly, even up to hours before submitting the final album lol

đź–¤
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 5

InTheCloset

2025 truthers about to win

The abyss stares back
  • Like 1

Bolkins

“Working as fast as I can” implies to me that she has a deadline, and if it was next year why would she need to be quick about it. I know it’s going to be a busy year, but my gut feeling is that its coming this year at some point

Edited by Bolkins
  • Like 10
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 3
  • Thanks 7

BlingNotTheMusic
17 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Here’s the video 

So what did Nikkie ask exactly?

This is such a bs answer wtf

Edited by BlingNotTheMusic

Tinnitus15
Just now, BlingNotTheMusic said:

So what did Nikkie as exactly?

This is such a bs answer wtf

We’ll be patiently waiting for lg7 or smth like that 

• YAAAS 1

MessyTop
10 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

“Working as fast as I can” implies to me that she has a deadline, and if it was next year why would she need to be quick about it. I know it’s going to be a busy year for her but it’s coming this year at some point. 

Correct. Vinyl production takes time, so labels have pressing plans scheduled. So yeah, a deadline 

Edited by MessyTop
  • YAAAS 2
  • Thanks 1

EGOT2027

have we ever gotten this many mixed signals from her leading up to an album??? i trust blade when he said february. also the studio pics she was posting then really seemed to be old (dry grass and plants etcetera during LA flooding; also different hair). also some of the studio pics had a vibe of finality to them. she said the album is being guarded in a vault. 

and then the next minute she’s saying stuff like this and saying she’s writing music in bed. 

i’m either completely dululu or the album is basically done and she pushed from spring to summer after bey and tay and ari (and everyone else) announced 

Edited by EGOT2027
  • Like 1

StarstruckIllusion
22 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

2025 it is then :kry:

Yall are so dramatic like she literally finished Heavy Metal Lover weeks before BTW was finished and after she dropped the lead single from it - we literally cannot gleam a timeline from her comments and she probably did that on purpose 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

dek0de
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yall are so dramatic like she literally finished Heavy Metal Lover weeks before BTW was finished and after she dropped the lead single from it - we literally cannot gleam a timeline from her comments and she probably did that on purpose 

Also Joanne wasn’t finished until a few weeks after PI was released.

• Like 6

Gangie
1 minute ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Yasss sis! Educate them and calm them down! 

If I like it, then that's what I get!
  • Like 1