💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kate Middleton diagnosed with cancer and undergoing chemotherapy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Oriane
5 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They could have said "She has a health condition, she needs some additional time to recover, please respect her privacy at this time." And left it at that. We didn't need the photoshopped picture and the explanation of Kate's photshop skills and the clearly staged sightings of Kate in a car or at the market

It's the public that started all this **** by creating conspiracy theories out of nowhere just because she hadn't been seen since Christmas. They said she had a surgery and needed recovery, people should have left it at that and waited until Easter to start saying stupid stuff online.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Helxig

Schitts Creek Reaction GIF by CBC

I tried telling people that it's not something crazy and she just doesn't want to be seen for some reason. I feel kina bad for playing into the conspiracies. But it is still so weird how they put out the edited photo

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 2

StrawberryBlond

I am genuinely shocked. For 2 members of the family to be experiencing cancer simultaneously and one is much younger, is unprecedented, and just after there was cancer among recently deceased members too. I hope it got diagnosed super early so treatment will be more effective. To see that video of Kate explaining her condition was so surreal, you could even see how she'd lost weight in her neck. Wishing her a speedy recovery amidst this highly tumultuous times for the royals. I notice that cancer was one of the earliest possibilities people were speculating on back in February, crazy to think they were on the money, even if the doctors weren't aware yet. Still, it's a sign of how we shouldn't buy into conspiracies because we're bored and are unaware of how long recovery post-surgery takes. Sometimes, people want privacy for a reason. 

9 hours ago, Natalia Kills said:

Must be tough on William to have both Charles and Kate with cancer, and no Diana or Harry around either. Especially when your job is essentially to put on a public face all day. 

I just lost a family friend this morning weirdly enough, so it really hits home today.

Sorry for your loss. Sending lots of love your way. 

• Love 1

Bonkers
21 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

I feel kind of bad about joining in the “Where is Kate?” jokes bandwagon now.

A diagnosis like this takes a toll on people and I understand she probably wanted privacy. 

21 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel bad too, but they should have just come right out and say it instead of releasing photoshopped pictures and letting people speculate.

these are the kind of comments i came to read  :saladga:

Wishing Kate & Family well

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates