Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kate Middleton diagnosed with cancer and undergoing chemotherapy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

OnFireTheseDays
23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They could have said "She has a health condition, she needs some additional time to recover, please respect her privacy at this time." And left it at that. We didn't need the photoshopped picture and the explanation of Kate's photshop skills and the clearly staged sightings of Kate in a car or at the market.

Or maybe just take accountability for your own mis-judgement?Β :saladga:

SPARTACUS

Hopefully this will teach these children not to joke about someone's health no matter what the situation. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

misha4ever
1 minute ago, OnFireTheseDays said:

Or maybe just take accountability for your own mis-judgement?Β :saladga:

So everybody just created fake scenarios out of nowhere and not a drama that shouldn't exist in the first place if the PR crew of the royal family didn't do everything more complicated than it should have? OK.

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

OnFireTheseDays
4 minutes ago, misha4ever said:

So everybody just created fake scenarios out of nowhere and not a drama that shouldn't exist in the first place if the PR crew of the royal family didn't do everything more complicated than it should have? OK.

Yes, that’s exactly what you and others did, thanks for answering your own questionΒ :fail:

• Like 2

misha4ever
Just now, OnFireTheseDays said:

Yes, that’s exactly what you and others did, thanks for answering your own questionΒ :fail:

Don't act dense, I know you're not dumb.

OnFireTheseDays
1 minute ago, misha4ever said:

Don't act dense, I know you're not dumb.

You’re right, I’m not dumb. But you very clearly are for believing the conspiracy theories.Β :spin:

Natalia Kills
39 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They could have said "She has a health condition, she needs some additional time to recover, please respect her privacy at this time." And left it at that. We didn't need the photoshopped picture and the explanation of Kate's photshop skills and the clearly staged sightings of Kate in a car or at the market.

I am pretty sure that was implied by her having the surgery that she wanted privacy, hence she refused to detail the condition.Β 

I also recall the palace even told the media she will be out of action until Easter. The media ignored it though and social media took it further, despite her absence being totally expected.

The photoshop was a misstep with very good intention but she has addressed in a video and talks through it really well. I think it says more about our society than her.

It’s a similar situation to Gaga and her illnesses over the years, especially when she canceled shows with not much detail originally.Β 

Edited by Natalia Kills
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Magui

Unfortunately it's cancer...for some reason I always suspected that it was something serious (but not cancer) otherwise they would have put the stupid jokes an rumours away earlier. Time was needed to deal with such diagnosis (herself and her family).

Wishing all the best, a full recovery, she's just my age.

Chromatography

i hope the people who were commenting on her weight and that she was a body double feel really ****ing stupid now. have we not learned with chadwick, etc?

• Thanks 2

YuriG
2 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel bad too, but they should have just come right out and say it instead of releasing photoshopped pictures and letting people speculate.

I feel so bad now 😞 

Joshie

As a Brit, recently moved to the USA - when the news broke of the picture editing, I was hounded at lunch like I had some intel LOL, I was like guys this is ridiculous. She probably was bored, editing pics as anyone else on the planet does and she's had major surgery, move on.Β 

I thought she was Crohn's of Colitis personally, but I did not think it was cancer.Β 

And to those saying she should have come and said something - wtf does it have anything to do with you, or anyone else for that matter? I hope when you, or one of your loved ones get seriously sick, you don't feel pressured by anyone to tell whoever about your situation, because at the end of the day that's your family's problem and for you and your family to get through. People deal with their issues, in their own way and she wanted to be private, probably due to her mental capacity at the time.

People can speculate, people can come up with theories. It entertained the internet, fair. But now you know your wrong.

They certainly don't need your advice on how they should handle their affairs and health issues, but cute that you think you're so good at PR.Β 

Edited by Joshie
  • Thanks 1

misha4ever
1 hour ago, Natalia Kills said:

I am pretty sure that was implied by her having the surgery that she wanted privacy, hence she refused to detail the condition.Β 

I also recall the palace even told the media she will be out of action until Easter. The media ignored it though and social media took it further, despite her absence being totally expected.

The photoshop was a misstep with very good intention but she has addressed in a video and talks through it really well. I think it says more about our society than her.

It’s a similar situation to Gaga and her illnesses over the years, especially when she canceled shows with not much detail originally.Β 

The RPR forced her to make a statement about the fake pictures. You know they're shitty, always been, idk why are people excusing them so much. We can blame the awful royal fans and haters and the press while also making RPR accountable for their mess.

SimonBaetens
3 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

I feel bad too, but they should have just come right out and say it instead of releasing photoshopped pictures and letting people speculate.

exactly

Juanlittlem

See? The call from that user to the Buckingham Palace was useful

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❀️ Teletubby.
  • Like 1