Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kate Middleton diagnosed with cancer and undergoing chemotherapy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Economy
19 minutes ago, Stef said:

The wording is confusing me. 

Does she have cancer, or did the surgery detect cancer that was subsequently removed with the surgery? Is the chemotherapy just to ensure it’s fully gone?

Either way, praying for a speedy recovery for her ❤️ 

It seems like what she had removed had been cancer...

The fact that its called "preventative chemotherapy" suggests all visible cancer was removed

My uncle had kidney cancer and had it removed. Nothing visibly had spread beyond the kidney however he still did chemotherapy to try to kill any cells that may have spread and werent visible at the time

Its very common to do chemo after successful surgeries even if it looks like all of it was surgically removed. This reduces the chances (tho not entirely unfortunately) that the cancer will return

Edited by Economy
Typo
  • Like 4

NATAH

oh wow that does suck but idk why they kept it like a shameful secret for so long

mother, what must i do?
  • Like 1

Franch Toast
Just now, Economy said:

The fact that its called "preventative chemotherapy" suggests all visible cancer was removed

My uncle had kidney cancer and had it removed. Nothing visibly had spread beyond the kidney however he still did chemotherapy to try to kill any cells that may have spread and werent visible at the time

Its very common to do chemo after successful surgeries even if it looks like all of it was surgically removed. The reduces the chances (tho not entirely unfortunately) that the cancer will return

Yeah, my aunt has bladder cancer. They surgically removed it, and though they haven't found any spread, she's been doing a preventative chemotherapy wash just to be cautious. 

I'm fairly indifferent to the royals, but I don't wish cancer on anyone, and I hope people will respect her privacy and give her the space and time to deal with this matter. How terrifying and sad, especially on top of Charles's diagnosis. 

F*ck cancer. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 2
  • Love 4

GagasEnigma4
2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Its very common to do chemo after successful surgeries even if it looks like all of it was surgically removed. The reduces the chances (tho not entirely unfortunately) that the cancer will return

Yes thats correct cancer cells can always be floating and lay dormant for years. Thats why they do preventative chemo you are correct. Sadly I know all about this

• Love 2

Sarah H

Dreadful. Poor Kate, William and their kids. There's a lot of people on social media who should be ashamed by how they've behaved. 

• Like 1

Bowman

I really hope all those people making jokes about the royals and their health or their whereabouts can think about what they’ve said.. just shows anyone can get this disease it doesn’t matter who you are or what’s in your bank.. being royals aside, them as a family must be suffering tremendously at the moment 

health is wealth 

Edited by Bowman
𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • Like 8

andy232000
24 minutes ago, Stef said:

The wording is confusing me. 

Does she have cancer, or did the surgery detect cancer that was subsequently removed with the surgery? Is the chemotherapy just to ensure it’s fully gone?

Either way, praying for a speedy recovery for her ❤️ 

Same here. It sounds to me like she had the abdominal surgery and at the point the doctors thought it was not cancerous, but decided to take it out and do a biopsy. After the biopsy it turned out it was cancerous. So like, they removed it and now like she said, she's doing preventive chemo to get rid of any possible remains. 

• Like 2

liamgaga

I do disagree with people saying she should have just come out and said it to stop speculation.

I think she has taken a really human approach with this and ensured her children fully understand before going public. Their status aside as a family with young children it must be so tough having that conversation, regardless of wealth and privilege. I think the UK Media yet again is to blame for her coming out before she was really ready to do so. 

At the end of the day when it comes to her health she doesn’t owe us anything. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

misha4ever

The royal family needs to learn how to manage their PR. There was no need to hide everything until she was well enough to make a statement. Just say the proper amount of information and ask for patience until she's better IF she ever wants to make an announcement.

Edited by misha4ever
english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Red

I feel guilty :franminervini:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

PunkTheFunk
7 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

I do disagree with people saying she should have just come out and said it to stop speculation.

I think she has taken a really human approach with this and ensured her children fully understand before going public. Their status aside as a family with young children it must be so tough having that conversation, regardless of wealth and privilege. I think the UK Media yet again is to blame for her coming out before she was really ready to do so. 

They could have said "She has a health condition, she needs some additional time to recover, please respect her privacy at this time." And left it at that. We didn't need the photoshopped picture and the explanation of Kate's photshop skills and the clearly staged sightings of Kate in a car or at the market.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Phaye Monster

Bless her, I hope she feels okay. What a difficult thing to go through. I sincerely hope she gets better and everything goes alright for her.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

LaLa

Oh god, that’s awful

Now I feel like jerk for joking around about her 

Hopefully she’ll have a complete recovery 

OnFireTheseDays
10 minutes ago, liamgaga said:

1 Million percent agree.

The people saying why did they keep it a secret or why did they allow speculation for so long (taking no accountability for the fact they were probably the ones agreeing with the conspiracists) without disclosing what was happening, clearly don’t understand the mental toll a cancer diagnosis has on a person and family, let alone young children. Even though they are massively in the public eye they are allowed time to process this news as a family first without telling the world. 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 2

misha4ever
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

They could have said "She has a health condition, she needs some additional time to recover, please respect her privacy at this time." And left it at that. We didn't need the photoshopped picture and the explanation of Kate's photshop skills and the clearly staged sightings of Kate in a car or at the market.

Exactly. They're always messy, always.

english is not my native language >.<
  • Like 1