đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How and why you should record your next Lady Gaga show!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

Anderson123

I don't have the energy or equipment to do all of this but I support and respect any fans who are willing to go through all of that for the community. :applause:

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
21 minutes ago, Schizophonic said:

How did people in Japan came to the inear recordings?

this has tickled my mind for years. I really want to figure this out. Im gonna assume they use some kind of scanner that checks for feeds. Then, recording each feed, they can figure it out in a computer later if it is encrypted. Modern feeds can be encrypted so that your average local yokel with an FM radio weather band can't pick up that juicy Gaga concert in the stadium next door. However, with patience they can be dycrypted, which I heard was done once with the Joanne World Tour footage back about 7 years ago. It amazes me that an invisible radio feed for these shows is broadcast out and can be captured from thin air into a recordable reality.

A very similar deconstruction by fans was done recently at the Eras Tour, to reverse engineer Taylor's colorful light up LED bracelets. A signal is broadcast parallell to all the songs at Eras. Each song is programmed with one of millions of potential colors, that correspond with whatever song or era Tay is singing. For example, the snake in reputation has the lights flash green. 

A fan caught that signal, reverse engineered it, and was able to reprogram / duplicate the bracelets to work with your home broadcast of Eras on Disney plus. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 2

ChicaSkas
3 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I don't have the energy or equipment to do all of this but I support and respect any fans who are willing to go through all of that for the community. :applause:

just press REC on Voice notes, king :sara:

<3

jk i totally understand!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 1

ChicaSkas
32 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

Unfortunately I don't have any experience yet, but I can ask my buddies from the rock music forums :D 

omg please and thank you so much in advance

Anderson123
6 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

just press REC on Voice notes, king :sara:

<3

jk i totally understand!

That works too. Gonna have to filter my screaming. :icant::ororomunroe:

Alfonso
10 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

this has tickled my mind for years. I really want to figure this out. Im gonna assume they use some kind of scanner that checks for feeds. Then, recording each feed, they can figure it out in a computer later if it is encrypted. Modern feeds can be encrypted so that your average local yokel with an FM radio weather band can't pick up that juicy Gaga concert in the stadium next door. However, with patience they can be dycrypted, which I heard was done once with the Joanne World Tour footage back about 7 years ago. It amazes me that an invisible radio feed for these shows is broadcast out and can be captured from thin air into a recordable reality.

A very similar deconstruction by fans was done recently at the Eras Tour, to reverse engineer Taylor's colorful light up LED bracelets. A signal is broadcast parallell to all the songs at Eras. Each song is programmed with one of millions of potential colors, that correspond with whatever song or era Tay is singing. For example, the snake in reputation has the lights flash green. 

A fan caught that signal, reverse engineered it, and was able to reprogram / duplicate the bracelets to work with your home broadcast of Eras on Disney plus. 

Can the bracelets be used and synched by normal people watching from home?

• Like 1

ChicaSkas
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Alfonso said:

Can the bracelets be used and synched by normal people watching from home?

Yes, I think you need to download the program though and press PLAY at the same time you press PLAY on the program, because the signal in the hacked sound makes the bracelet react. 

edit: this is one of the videos

e

Edited by ChicaSkas
  • Shook 2

ChicaSkas
27 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

That works too. Gonna have to filter my screaming. :icant::ororomunroe:

no screm. only mute. Mouthe the words :party:

Bi Rain

Omg I wish I would have thought about paying off the drunk crowd singers at shows before. You're a genius for doing that. I've had so many great videos I've taken ruined from loud drunk people singing :giveup:

You're whole post was very helpful.

The Good Sis Viola | Have Some Bi Rain | The Bi Rain Train |
  • Love 1