šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Rarest Gaga items

ARTPOPKISS

Featured Posts

Ronk
44 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Here is an example! This is one of my very favorites. I pilfered it from a row of dozens of them along Santa Monica Blvd in Los Angeles:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeKO5fXvFTq/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This one only took 5 minutes to extract,Ā  it had so many older thick posters under neath it, that it was easy to remove without harming the one on top.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

O M G!Ā  It's like a museum piece!Ā  So glad you saved them for posterity.

I live outside the space time continuum.
  • Love 1

IndyMelissa

https://postimg.cc/F1YdWg90

Ā 

A08-E1-D8-D-2-AA5-4918-AAC3-F7-E1-F3-E0-

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Not Gaga music related but I bought her watch she wore in the scene with Selma Hayek when she hired the hit man to kill her husband in House of Gucci. Ā I would LOVE to own the first released JOANNE Vinyl. I also have a signed Joanne CD-not sure of thatā€™s rare or not but I love it!

Ā 

Edited by ChicaSkas
Fixing image
I LIVE FOR THE APPLAUSE
  • Love 4
  • Shook 1

ProfessionalClown
3 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

The one with Joanne written in black? My friend did buy it

yes lol. I literally met another person with itĀ :sis:

Its like the ONE merch item i canā€™t find a pic of except for thisĀ 

joanne-world-tour-water-bottles-united-s

ARTPOPKISS
10 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

girl am i the only one who owns the pink joanne water bottle tumbler thing cuz everyone i ask has 0 clue what iā€™m talking aboutĀ :cryga:

Joannley cupĀ :bye:

F@ggotry at its finest
  • LMAO 1

PMM
10 hours ago, Susan said:

My handmade Gaga doll pins ā¤ļø!149408C5-B0FB-40AB-8EEE-D7CE39F8E092.jpeg.5258465d9bd9b441ec12d3cfd9be583d.jpeg

omg that's amazing :OĀ 

I Am a Joke

NNES

It's either the Marry the Night CD single or the first ARTPOP LP pressing with DWUW on it

ChicaSkas
On 3/21/2024 at 4:49 PM, Ronk said:

Wow, I had no idea they were that large.Ā  Thanks for the info.Ā  Restoring them sounds like a great idea for such a collection.

Here is my favorite one!Ā 

FB-IMG-1711245863451.jpg

Ā 

FB-IMG-1711245856891.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Ronk
18 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

Here is my favorite one!Ā 

FB-IMG-1711245863451.jpg

Ā 

FB-IMG-1711245856891.jpg

Ā 

Ā 

OMG you swiped it from the Wiltern?

• Love 1

ChicaSkas
38 minutes ago, Ronk said:

OMG you swiped it from the Wiltern?

No, I made friends with the stage manager through Ebay messaging. He sold me a Wiltern Gaga Tony tee-shirt, and I asked if he had anything else. He said he had saved 1 of the posters (originally 10 or 12 printed) from the trash as a souvenir. He also had a signed Tony litho.Ā  He agreed to sell them both to me for $250. So I drove all the way out to Glendale and picked them up from his house. :party:Ā they are the rarest Gaga goodies i have except of course the wheatpastes. I try to get others jazzed on wheatpaste collecting but folks aren't as insane as I am lmao :deadbanana:

Ā 

Ā 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Love 3

Ronk
3 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

No, I made friends with the stage manager through Ebay messaging. He sold me a Wiltern Gaga Tony tee-shirt, and I asked if he had anything else. He said he had saved 1 of the posters (originally 10 or 12 printed) from the trash as a souvenir. He also had a signed Tony litho.Ā  He agreed to sell them both to me for $250. So I drove all the way out to Glendale and picked them up from his house. :party:Ā they are the rarest Gaga goodies i have except of course the wheatpastes. I try to get others jazzed on wheatpaste collecting but folks aren't as insane as I am lmao :deadbanana:

Ā 

Ā 

Such a great poster of Gaga and Tony. Ā :heart: Ā  And so rare!

• Love 1