Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Chromatica Ball Film still coming?

Cello

211 members have voted

1. 1. Is TCB film still coming?

Featured Posts

M i K E Y

Honestly we deserve a new concert film by her. I don’t know how any indie band or artist can put out a live album with dvd while a major artist like Gaga sits on it for 1.5 years 

• Like 2

Jack3257

What dissapoints me at this point is that this would be the THIRD scrapped tour film by her.  Obviously we can’t blame her for scrapping BTWB or even JWT, but I don’t see why this one can’t be released.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Schwerk

I don't think so, not in full at least.

I think they made a big mistake just filming one show. I dont think she was the strongest vocally in LA, Gaga is always good, but hearing it back maybe she wasnt sure. Visually the staging wasn't as exciting as for example the MB or BTWB, so that doesn't save any possible sound issues. I fear it doesn't translate that well to the screen.

Being at the ball was a blast though, don't get me wrong.

I think it would've been a smarter move to film it in Paris, since that stadium was huge yet intimate compared to US stadiums and she was on fire. Or film it in the UK to splice multiple nights together.

Edited by Schwerk
According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch
  • Like 1

HIM820

Maybe her team can get nurtec to sponsor and distribute it and then haus lab will do a little collab. That will certainly get her moving! 

lol

HelloHangoverz
10 hours ago, Helxig said:

I honestly don't know why they don't just capture the video from the cameras that record for the screens and the show audio and put them together, and charge concertgoers like $10 to sign up, and once it's done they send everyone who paid a one-time downloadable video of their own show. I would LOVE to actually see my own shows back

AMAZING idea omfg

bottoms up....and the devil laughs
  • Thanks 1

M i K E Y
11 minutes ago, Schwerk said:

I think it would've been a smarter move to film it in Paris, since that stadium was huge yet intimate compared to US stadiums and she was on fire. Or film it in the UK to splice multiple nights together.

I agree on this but Paris had an open roof and the sun was still up when she started and it only got darker during ACT II and III

But yeah they should’ve definitely filmed multiple dates 

Roughhouse Dandy

This isn't what the girls are hoping for, but I'm fairly confident we'll start seeing these concert films when she decides to take an extended break to keep the gays at bay (as much as they can be).

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.