šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga returns to Vegas

Ronlop

Featured Posts

ChromaticaBoy
50 minutes ago, Ronlop said:

Now I want a ā€œLady Gaga - Jazz and Piano, The Las Vegas Residencyā€ concert film:traumatica:Ā the footage is surely there:trollga:

Funny to think, considering TCB film is not out yet.

Also, I hope she brings J&P to Europe and around the world. This show is phenomenal. I know some of you donā€™t appreciate JazzGa as much as PopGa, but I think this show really emphasizes her incredible vocals and skills.

Edited by ChromaticaBoy
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Reality
7 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Her track record says otherwise. Sheā€™s always built hype and let it fall again. So yes fans should lower expectations.Ā 
Ā 

we are already coming into April and sheā€™s stopped the teasing. There are only 8 months left in the year. Around 3 of those months will be dedicated to Joker and June/ July will be about Vegas.Ā 
Sheā€™ll no doubt have more HL to promote and we all know our Girl canā€™t over work herself due of her health.Ā 
We havenā€™t heard a peep about CBT film since almost a year ago and the Tony documentary seems to of been pushed back continuously.Ā 

I may be wrong, but it doesnā€™t feel as though her and her team are focused on things that we are actually asking for.
LG7 possibly in 2025 if she has time.Ā 

Joker 2 and LG7 are bound to overlap imo. With rumors that weā€™re getting a Joker 2 trailer as soon as next week, whenever that first trailer drops will be the official start of promo. She could still release LG7 sometime in April or May and still promote it alongside Joker 2 and do her jazz shows. None of this is an either/or scenario. Again, I just donā€™t see her doing all this teasing for something that isnā€™t even coming this year. We know sheā€™s been in the studio a lot recently and if she wanted to, she couldā€™ve kept quiet about it all.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

mamo
2 hours ago, TEETHTEETH said:

Yā€™allā€™s attitude sucks Ā 

this is an incredible show and would highly recommend seeing before dumping all over it.Ā 

Ugh honestly I'm so bored of the "Gaga can do no wrong" fans like girl...

It's been 4 years since she released Chromatica and that was barely even an era thanks to the pandemic. It's been two years since Chromatica Ball (which we were promised a concert film for but that got scrapped).Ā 

All we've had is House of Gucci (and the film overall wasn't even good), Love for Sale, Haus Labs, constant brand partnerships we didn't ask for or are interested in and a jazz residency in Vegas which a large number of fans can't or won't be able attend.

It's OK and not selfish to wish for more. I think some of you forget why we "stan" Gaga in the first place.Ā However on a more positive note, I am looking forward to the Joker sequel as I'm sure she'll be incredible in it. I just think a large majority of us wish we had more musical content. That's all.Ā 

Edited by mamo
you can serve it to me ancient city style...
  • Like 17

ModernEcstasy
7 minutes ago, Reality said:

Joker 2 and LG7 are bound to overlap imo. With rumors that weā€™re getting a Joker 2 trailer as soon as next week, whenever that first trailer drops will be the official start of promo. She could still release LG7 sometime in April or May and still promote it alongside Joker 2 and do her jazz shows. None of this is an either/or scenario. Again, I just donā€™t see her doing all this teasing for something that isnā€™t even coming this year. We know sheā€™s been in the studio a lot recently and if she wanted to, she couldā€™ve kept quiet about it all.Ā 

I do hope youā€™re right.Ā 
Iā€™m so damn thirsty that Iā€™m positive Iā€™ll love whatever she does eventually put out.Ā 

• Love 1

palma

can't wait for her to renew her contract for 450 new shows this December!Ā :vegas:

Spoiler

Angry New York GIF

Ā 

• LMAO 2

ajmsamuel
32 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I think it mostly frustration more than anything else.Ā 
She spent weeks ā€œteasingā€ and went silent again. Next thing we hear is this, which is something that most of us can never see, so it feels a little deflating.Ā 
Ā 

Itā€™s pretty clear now that LG7 wonā€™t release until next year.Ā 

WhatĀ :huntyga:

If Im correct she also had jazz and piano shows durin Chromatica. They are 2 weeks only lmao chill

kindest regards

Delulu Rogers

Why doesn't she release a Jazz and Piano concert film? The footage looks great.Ā 

Ugh the way she can easily give us content without lifting a finger but chooses not to. Being her fan is so frustrating 99% of the time. She wastes all of the potential.Ā 

• Like 11

ModernEcstasy
Just now, ajmsamuel said:

WhatĀ :huntyga:

If Im correct she also had jazz and piano shows durin Chromatica. They are 2 weeks only lmao chill

Itā€™s really not just 2 weeks though. There is a lot of prep etc going into it behind the scenes.Ā 
Remember she said that the show will be different the next time (or something along those lines)Ā 

Allan

I thought she was already finished with Vegas wth. But every outfit in the last leg was STUNNING so I'm very happy with that.

Ashley

Itā€™s two weeks..Ā :air: this fanbase will never fail to be immature and over dramatic lmao.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Dancerinthedark95

I dream those shows taking place somewhere in EuropeĀ :alsemanche:

Controversiaga

Sheā€™s always up to something boringĀ :traumatica:

Pronounced like ā€œBalenciagaā€ . Emphasis on the ā€œGaā€
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 6
  • Thanks 2

madmagical6

I really don't think she's allowed any time for LG7 this year.Ā