Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
celeb

Kim Kardashian accused of eco-terrorism

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Kim Kardashian has been accused of 'eco-terrorism' after tallying up more than 30 flights with her private jet since January 1 - including a staggering five in one day, and multiple 10 minute journeys.

Despite the growing backlash against A-list stars like Taylor Swift over their constant use of private jets, the 43-year-old appears to have made no efforts to minimize her usage in 2024.

In fact, the Skims mogul's aircraft has been used to make 15 trips since the start of 2024 that were under 40 minutes, with the jet spending less than 15 minutes in the air on eight of those journeys. 

Based on statistics, the flights have used over 35,420 gallons of fuel to date and have released 425 tons of C02 emissions. Kim would need to plant 7,027 trees and allow these to grow for 10 years in order to offset the environmental damage caused by her flights. It is the equivalent of the energy used by 55 houses in one year, or the electricity use of 83 homes for one year, according to the Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator. 
source
82527923-13084149-The_jet_flew_five_time

i ❤️

River

NW will sing a song about it in her album "Let Mama Fly, She's an Eco Angel"

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Gohan

It's only a matter of time until Kris Jenna leaks Miss Swift's flights again to make Kim look like a saint

win2.thumb.gif.c3b3ca83f8f2adab2c72cf699

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 5

faysalaaa

There is over 100,000 planes flying everyday in America, is Kim really making it worse?

• Like 2

Cello

eat the rich

do i need to understand a pineapple to eat a banana
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem

Eat the rich

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

There is over 100,000 planes flying everyday in America, is Kim really making it worse?

Yes, next question

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.
  • LMAO 7

VTV
8 minutes ago, Gohan said:

It's only a matter of time until Kris Jenna leaks Miss Swift's flights again to make Kim look like a saint

win2.thumb.gif.c3b3ca83f8f2adab2c72cf699

Shhhhh

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

faysalaaa
3 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

Yes, next question

Well explain to me how is it really making a difference?

weed

They need to start working w the tree planting companies.. could make a HUGE difference with 5 minutes of their time. "Yes sign me up for 1,000,000 trees planted, thank you" boom huge impact

Sad they really don't give a f*ck

Juanlittlem
4 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Well explain to me how is it really making a difference?

People taking a shared flight with another 300 people to go somewhere, wheter its to visit a new place/work or whatever ≠ a rich person whim to go shopping, or wherever, alone.

And I wont bother trying to debate 'cause you asking what the problem is tells me enough. Have a nice day.

Edited by Juanlittlem
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 3

faysalaaa
7 minutes ago, Juanlittlem said:

People taking a shared flight with another 300 people to go somewhere, wheter its to visit a new place/work or whatever ≠ a rich person whim to go shopping, or wherever, alone.

And I wont bother trying to debate 'cause you asking what the problem is tells me enough. Have a nice day.

Why do people here get annoyed when someone genuinely asks a question to be educated, or have a slightly different opinion? Dont reply to me if you are this kind of person.

• Thanks 2

Juanlittlem
3 minutes ago, faysalaaa1 said:

Why do people here get annoyed when someone genuinely asks a question to be educated, or have a slightly different opinion? Dont reply to me if you are this kind of person.

'cause there's stuff that don't require much thinking to do. Like, think about your question, "what's wrong with a person using a plane all for herself just for 15 minutes when there's commercial flights everyday?" do you really need someone to explain? 

• YAAAS 1