💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love original MV concept

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

Decodekid
1 hour ago, Luke78619 said:

I remember this, the lead was between SL and another song and because the leakers leaked SL instead of other tracks they had, they knew SL was the right lead single to release the following month

Hi Luke, it's been a while :huntyga:

Im Harol don't tell anyone
  • YAAAS 1

TimotheeChalamet
2 hours ago, Gaga2645 said:

Is this confirmed tru though? 

You know the answer already. Some people will grab onto anything just to despise Stupid Love and talk **** about Gaga's creative choices in general 

• Thanks 1

blackpink
55 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

That’s what I’m saying like…girl idk his ideas for Gaga were lowkey sh!t :laughga:

chile he really set Gaga up with his horrible ideas omg thank god enigma is over bc she was looking crazy 😭😭

MonsterJay

This seems like it would of fit Replay or Alice better

*cough cough*

you're wrong hip hop squares GIF by VH1

KindnessPunk

I must be in the minority bc I think the actual music video we got was AMAZING! on the level of the MVs from BTW for me, and one her best of all time!! (argue with the wall) 

if this concept is real, I can see why Gaga might have turned it down, its too self-referential, and like others have said, doesn’t really fit the song. 

Sarah said it best when she said the MV for SL reminded her of a classic Michael Jackson video (for me it reminds me of the Black or White video) just sheer joy and color, exactly what the song feels like. 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Oh and the iPhone aspect of it all? I LOVED it, it made the colors pop more for me, and I feel like it made the video ironically feel nostalgic, bc the iPhone it was filmed on is gonna be outdated in years to come, making the video feel like a moment in time. Almost like how MVs from the 80s have a look of its time bc of the cameras they used. 

Edited by KindnessPunk
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

RichAssPiss

I honestly would have loved to see the Chromatica era without the sci-fi theme. Same songs. But it's called Engima. And the core visuals are about fusing fantasy ans reality, exploring emotion on the dancefloor. 911 was so much more personal and affecting than the rest of the era. 

• Love 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, CherryPi3 said:

I really wish we got the original The Edge of Glory music video featuring Yüyi The Mermaid like planned :messga:

The military personnel, the surgery doctor sets, the Brooklyn Bay bridge set, the Latin lover interest, the “big underwater dance number.” 

ugh it was gearing up to be epic :cryga:

I wonder if part of the reason she’s scrapped these big sea creature videos is because CGI for water effects is too expensive. Especially if you plan on having big underwater scenes, and don’t want it to look bad or cheesy or like a video game or too much green screen.

Honestly it was for the best. That song doesn’t need all that. It needed what it got. I can say I wish she’d saved that concept for ARTPOP. Venus would have devoured with this concept or some variation of the aesthetics

• Love 1

Ziggy
2 hours ago, TimotheeChalamet said:

Paparazzi and Alejandro fitted perfectly imo

Alejandro was very German inspired for a song literally called Alejandro :laughga: It fit bc she made it fit and was inspired but at first glance the two don’t really make sense together (it’s my fav video of hers, to be clear)

Ziggy
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

I must be in the minority bc I think the actual music video we got was AMAZING! on the level of the MVs from BTW for me, and one her best of all time!! (argue with the wall) 

if this concept is real, I can see why Gaga might have turned it down, its too self-referential, and like others have said, doesn’t really fit the song. 

Sarah said it best when she said the MV for SL reminded her of a classic Michael Jackson video (for me it reminds me of the Black or White video) just sheer joy and color, exactly what the song feels like. 

Oh and the iPhone aspect of it all? I LOVED it, it made the colors pop more for me, and I feel like it made the video ironically feel nostalgic, bc the iPhone it was filmed on is gonna be outdated in years to come, making the video feel like a moment in time. Almost like how MVs from the 80s have a look of its time bc of the cameras they used. 

I think if shot better and the choreography better the Mj statement would be true. My issue is so so choreo and kinda bland camera work

1 hour ago, blackpink said:

chile he really set Gaga up with his horrible ideas omg thank god enigma is over bc she was looking crazy 😭😭

CRAZY. It was messy and kinda evident he didn’t have a ton of experience bringing stuff to life? Like he has ideas but doesn’t really see how the come to life well imo

• Thanks 1

Noah X
2 hours ago, GagaGame said:

I don't understand why people say that the vibe doesn't match the song. For me it doesn't, but you guys need to remember we have the Paparazzi, Telephone, Alejandro and G.U.Y video, and also the scrapped MANiCURE and DWUW vids

Righttt it's like saying the Telephone video concept of prison escape and public murder doesn't fit the song because the lyrics are about being on the dance floor in the club hitting the pub :laughga:

SS77
6 hours ago, Sorcerer said:

Cool concept, but a CGI alien with tentacles, ships, and helicopters at sea? Nah this is too expensive. It's also too dark for such an upbeat song.

It would work best for Alice or Replay tbh

Ultimecia
1 hour ago, KindnessPunk said:

You are not alone! :kara:

People that get it, get it!

dab2ae400f757962eb46c876f155d2359e9c08fc

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...
  • YAAAS 1

Luke78619
2 hours ago, Decodekid said:

Hi Luke, it's been a while :huntyga:

Wtf I literally never see you post anymore :cryga:  How you doing? 

OT: cool concept :hor:

Edited by Luke78619
insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

NATAH
4 hours ago, hieronymus said:

With editing and the right lighting, it could've been camped up. Think of the John Wayne MV. It's a sexy hoedown song but the video looks like Rob Zombie's wet dream

well the video is just as wild as the song, it's hardly a huge departure from the vibe unlike this concept in the OP vs a light hearted pop song

mother, what must i do?