💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Ryan Gosling performing ‘I’m Just Ken”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Noah X

My only critique is I thought he was gonna do an outfit change or take that jacket off when the paper heads covered him... seems like a missed opportunity :selena:

• Like 2

IWantYourLove
1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

Gurl did you really think he was gonna sing I’m Just Ken in a black tux just standing? It was clearly going to be goofy.

Yeah but the Oscars tend to kill brightly coloured, stimulating visuals in the live performances sometimes lol I was worried that would happen (maybe I’m delusional and have ptsd from both of Gaga’s recent performances :billie:)

• Like 1

IWantYourLove
14 minutes ago, Noah X said:

My only critique is I thought he was gonna do an outfit change or take that jacket off when the paper heads covered him... seems like a missed opportunity :selena:

I agree, I thought it was coming off at the start, then again when the Barbie faces appeared lol 

SevenWonder

Such a fun, fun moment. Oscars needed more of that. Though the show was actually pretty good over all. Not as boring as they usually tend to be. 

• Love 2

Red

That was better than a lot of pop girlies award show performances :icant:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.