Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

New photos of Gaga at Lightspeed Consumer Founder Event (11/23/23)

Bowman

Featured Posts

Nite

They really gave the tables Gaga song names?

idk this is fascinating to me :ladyhaha:

image.png

• Like 1
  • LMAO 11

julz

I like this. We all know how big of a superstar she is...but these moments make her human, make connections, be truly grounded, and be "normal". She is not after the fame anymore, she's after impact. She has her voice, and continues to spread the good messages that she has been carrying since the beginning. This is more than philanthropy. And when she injects this in her discography and business...and filmography, you know that she is very serious about this. She has been consistent, a hard worker, hands on. She is not perfect, but I can tell that she is a very beautiful human being... raised very well by her parents, surrounded by real and great friends, with a loving and supportive partner that shares the same values.

I hope her philantropy and business thrive and extend more globally. She truly cares about the world.

Now in this event..can you imagine, people may have asked her about Joker 2 or LG7 or her love life or CBT film or the documentary with Mr. Tony...but you know that she will always answer them kindly, intelligently and connect it to the real purpose of that meeting.

Edited by julz
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Modern Ecstasy2

She’s so beautiful :fatcat:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Noah X
3 hours ago, Magic Mike said:

I see you

Captura-de-ecra-2024-03-09-a-s-14-41-24.

From sex siren to conservative executive :bradley:

maxresdefault.jpg

Killa
2 hours ago, julz said:

I like this. We all know how big of a superstar she is...but these moments make her human, make connections, be truly grounded, and be "normal". She is not after the fame anymore, she's after impact. She has her voice, and continues to spread the good messages that she has been carrying since the beginning. This is more than philanthropy. And when she injects this in her discography and business...and filmography, you know that she is very serious about this. She has been consistent, a hard worker, hands on. She is not perfect, but I can tell that she is a very beautiful human being... raised very well by her parents, surrounded by real and great friends, with a loving and supportive partner that shares the same values.

I hope her philantropy and business thrive and extend more globally. She truly cares about the world.

Now in this event..can you imagine, people may have asked her about Joker 2 or LG7 or her love life or CBT film or the documentary with Mr. Tony...but you know that she will always answer them kindly, intelligently and connect it to the real purpose of that meeting.

Teen wants candy Warhol tho:hor:

Modern Ecstasy2

Gagaimages removed the photos :oprah:

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ARTSEX
4 hours ago, Nite said:

They really gave the tables Gaga song names?

idk this is fascinating to me :ladyhaha:

So we have:

Million reasons

Born this way

Just Dance

Telephone

Paparazzi

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.
  • LMAO 1

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, thierryrreiht said:

This reply.. why do I feel he’s not wrong?

Could be because you need to touch grass. Just a thought. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Helxig
9 hours ago, Bowman said:

Mother giving boss and ceo :vegas: 

We're now her Little Employees

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 6

Bowman
50 minutes ago, Helxig said:

We're now her Little Employees

Our bills have been affected 

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉
  • LMAO 2

Helxig

Why are all the pictures gone? I wanted to seee. Also from what I can tell Lightspeed is a company that funds innovative business ideas. Interesting, but it's so weird seeing her move into the corporate world. A turn I never expected

ALGAYDO
40 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Why are all the pictures gone? I wanted to seee. Also from what I can tell Lightspeed is a company that funds innovative business ideas. Interesting, but it's so weird seeing her move into the corporate world. A turn I never expected

If you would’ve told me just 5 years ago that Lady fúcking Gaga was gonna go into the corporate world to become a BUSINESS WOMAN business woman, I’d laugh in your face. Yet here we are, in 2024, watching Gaga dip her toes into the corporate world as an actual BUSINESS WOMAN business woman :vegas:

• Like 1

Helxig
2 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

If you would’ve told me just 5 years ago that Lady fúcking Gaga was gonna go into the corporate world to become a BUSINESS WOMAN business woman, I’d laugh in your face. Yet here we are, in 2024, watching Gaga dip her toes into the corporate world as an actual BUSINESS WOMAN business woman :vegas:

I could've reacted to this with any of the 6 reactions

• LMAO 1

Schwerk
15 hours ago, Ronk said:

I love Gaga's thoughts in this article published in Lightspeed Venture Partners in 2019:

https://medium.com/lightspeed-venture-partners/going-Gaga-for-haus-labs-a6b9a714d1cc

A lot has changed since then:

Gaga would never dream of making her Little Monsters pay $30 for lip gloss

The brand is not affordable anymore after the rebranding. I don't think however the rebranding is a bad thing. The brand seems to be taken more seriously now and is taking their consumers more serious by actually proving their claims and being innovative. Also the partnership with Amazon backfired. Overall this brand now looks less creative and less 'Gaga', it seems more creative at the core.

At Lightspeed we believe in community — and Gaga’s Little Monsters is one of the most unique, enduring, and loyal communities in the world.

A community built on trust and love that is hard to engage in a corporate setting. They may have underestimated this. Luckily she has the GP on her side too, and since they noticed what a nice person she is, they too flock to her products.

I'm quite positive about Gaga's venture into beauty over all. The event in her house apparently focused somewhat prevention of UV damage, which sounds very helpful.

The whole 'clean' aspect makes me roll my eyes still, cause beauty like this cannot be clean and is an environmental waste on top of it, but hey we can live and indulge in some things.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch