💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Princess die 4 lg7?

Killa

Featured Posts

Catnikko
5 minutes ago, Noah said:

The Lady And The Legend. A Clip leaked of her playing it for Tony during the shooting of the Lady Is a Tramp MV.

isn't that from around the time she started singing it at the BTWBall? or probably because it was a fairly recent new song 

Edited by Catnikko
Dancing in the shadow of the meow

Noah
3 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

isn't that from around the time she started singing it at the BTWBall? or probably because it was a fairly recent new song 

They recorded the Song + MV on July 31st of 2011! She also had an Interview with Vanity Fair (?) or someone a few months later where she also played them the Song. So, it was almost a year before BTWB even started! 

Edited by Noah
⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡
  • Shook 1

Killa
1 hour ago, Noah said:

The Lady And The Legend. A Clip leaked of her playing it for Tony during the shooting of the Lady Is a Tramp MV.

Oh yeah i saw that it was one of the songs she sang for him. It was strange  and curious. Of all songs

• Like 1

Killa
59 minutes ago, Catnikko said:

Oh interesting, since lady is a tramp is from 2011 and the tour was the year afer, its the first footage of her singing it. probably she’d just written it

• Like 1

Westerosi

Definitely not. It's a beautiful song but outdated now and I can't imagine Gaga ever wanting an old song on a new record. It would be regressive, reductionist and send a message that she no longer cares about her artistic integrity.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1