cachapatratorian 437 Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 24 minutes ago, MelbHawker said: Harry Potter IS undoubtedly a classic piece of literature. This has got to be the worst take on HP I’ve ever read. Well, I feel proud to belong to that minority that has never read Harry Potter or seen the movies and I don't feel like I've missed anything important At least where I'm from we consider other literatures more emblematic than those. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Borisapillar 10,168 Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 26 minutes ago, cachapatratorian said: Well, I feel proud to belong to that minority that has never read Harry Potter or seen the movies and I don't feel like I've missed anything important At least where I'm from we consider other literatures more emblematic than those. Could you tell us more about life on Jupiter? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,347 Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 I’m sorry but Ms thing is the LAST person who should be talking about stereotypes. Peddled just about every single one in Harry Potter. Cmon my thing is just that there’s so many more pressing issues to women in the world than this. Even if you think this is an issue. If you cared about women advocate for that Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ziggy 14,347 Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 Someone saltburn her already Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
BUtterfield 8 41,880 Posted March 6, 2024 Share Posted March 6, 2024 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.