💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

Aren

I just wish she would release the lead single before Taylor’s album bomb.

KindnessPunk

Ughh she seems so excited about music lately!!! Its giving me BTW era vibes like when she said she recorded “The Queen” on her phone at night. :unicorn:

• Like 3
  • Love 3

MessyTop

Leets be honest, if she’s writing lyrics, no album is mastered yet alone be pressed on vinyl anytime soon. LG7 2025. :lolga:

• Like 2

steven

She's been busy readin GGD and ATLR this weekend

Edited by steven
  • LMAO 5

Ivy
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Did anyone else zoom in on her headscarf to see if it gives any clues Spying Latoya Jackson GIF

20240304-001940.jpg

• Love 6
  • Shook 5

ChicaSkas

You know you're in your late 30's when you are going to bed at 8:55 pm on a Sunday night like a boss :party:

edit: I LIVE for the night cap. It's currently 49* degrees Farenheit in Malibu which for us cali folk is completely FREEZING.

the low tonight is expected to go to 46* but she's by the ocean so it will be colder.

Edited by ChicaSkas
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Aga Gydal

These studio photos are all old, gotta be. I feel like we’re like a month out from an announcement 

PatrickMonster

Maybe Interscope called her to ask for 4 deluxe songs for 4 deluxe versions :vegas:

• LMAO 3
  • Love 1

Reality
11 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Ok I’m usually on your side but she can’t expect to post “tik tok” and go on a teasing spree for 3 weeks only to then post she’s writing lyrics lol. We all assumed the music was being mastered. Whoever says she “sold out” shouldn’t be a fan but yes I do take this post as her sending a subtle message than the album is farther along than we think lol

I mean, I don't disagree :sweat: I think most of us thought that something was coming soon when she kept posting about LG7 a few weeks ago, but this post indicates that new music might take a while—which is of course annoying to hear. 

I was just saying that it's kinda funny that even when Gaga does acknowledge music, people still find ways to complain about it lol

🃏🖤👹
  • Like 1

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, PatrickMonster said:

Maybe Interscope called her to ask for 4 deluxe songs for 4 deluxe versions :vegas:

we can clown :flop: swifties aren't the only ones who can clown. Low key wish we'd get a Tortured Monsters Dept. rollout

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

MessyTop
3 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

These studio photos are all old, gotta be. I feel like we’re like a month out from an announcement 

lol. She’s writing lyrics and you think they are announcing an album? lol. Vinyl takes 6 months. No way 

• Sad 1

Gaga2645

Not an immediate conniption from people! She writes hits in 10 minutes and is writing and working up until days or hours before turning the album into inerscope plssss

• Like 1

Gaga2645
6 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

lol. She’s writing lyrics and you think they are announcing an album? lol. Vinyl takes 6 months. No way 

If the picture is old (as the others have been) this means she’s commenting about when she was writing lyrics in the photo (which could have been a while ago)

also — Roots are hidden in this photo and brows are bleached when they were just italiana brown

Edited by Gaga2645

MessyTop
Just now, Gaga2645 said:

If the picture is old (as the others have been) this means she’s commenting about when she was writing lyrics in the photo (which could have been a while ago)

She’s literally telling us she’s going to bed writing lyrics!!! A while ago? lol delusion. That’s ok. She can take her time. I’m just pointing out we all need to stop the “single is coming next week” BS

• Like 4