đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

Gagaplayer315

She had to come up with something really quick to distract everyone from the clinuvel mess :icant:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Madame Goo Goo
3 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

There was evidence for Joanne. She was working with redone and they made at least 8 songs together, and one of them was supposed to be the lead single. 

Show me the evidence and read my above comment questioning the “evidence”

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything

madmagical6

This is a good thing imo. This is clarification that we was wrong and that LG7 most likely, is still in it's early stages.

This gives us reason to adjust our expectations. I for one, am glad she posted this. :huntyga: now we can stop the senseless countdowns :party:

• Like 3

Delulu Rogers

It crazy to think LG7 might be in the early stages when chromatice was written in 2017-2019, L4S was recorded and finshed in 2018 and HMH was worked on for 4 years prior it's release. She's hasn't sat down to focus on an album in 4-5 years if she is just starting LG7 now. 

• Like 3

Juanlittlem
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

There's multiple articles about Red One talking about them? And how they sounded futuristic and not too different of Gaga's sound

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

steven
14 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

She had to come up with something really quick to distract everyone from the clinuvel mess :icant:

The teasing is tiring at this point, it all just feels so random. I don't trust her lmao

• Like 1

Delulu Rogers
3 hours ago, Maxine Puth said:

Idk why people still reject the idea of a different original LG5. RedOne himself said they did 8 tracks together, one of which was chosen to be the lead single which changed unexpectedly in Summer 2016, and don’t forget all her other collaborations rumored for the album like more Nile Rodgers and Diane Warren. The thing is that all songs on Joanne were made with Mark (sans AD), who only started writing with Gaga in March/April. It’s not crazy to assume there was a full body of work by March writer 2014/2015. 

@Madame Goo Goo someone else already posted the evidence you're looking for. Redone literally gave an interview saying there were 8 songs, one was the lead, then things changed suddenly. 

M i K E Y

There’s no way she’s starting the album just now. Maybe she got a random idea to write it down ow it’s for another project. As another user already pointed out, making an album isn’t a linear process. 
I still have hope the announcement is in the near future and so is the music if it’s already in that devil guarded vault. She wouldn’t post this randomly if she’s about to write the first song. 

• Like 2

Sherry

Didn’t somebody say she was going to shoot an mv early March?

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

steven
Just now, Sherry said:

You sure about that President Deborah?
 president-deborah-deborah.gif

• LMAO 1

JoanneMonster

guys for all we know she could be releasing a single tomorrow and the album in june. The fact that she is still writing doesnt mean she doesnt have a bunch of songs ready. Maybe she has filmed a MV for the lead, and she plans on releasing it soon and the album may come in a few months.

I See You

TimotheeChalamet
22 minutes ago, Sherry said:

No

• Thanks 1

Controversiaga

I told y’all the album was still in the making process

Pronounced like “Balenciaga” . Emphasis on the “Ga”

vanus
56 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

To me this tweet doesn’t look like shes talking sbout angel down 

DSldQ1NVAAEbY1u?format=jpg&name=large

RedOne later went on to say that the 8 tracks they did together were a mix of futuristic and classic music. That it was similar to Gaga’s early stuff (The Fame & The Fame Monster). He also said that 4 of the tracks they did were smash-hits and 1 of them was grammy-worthy!

Also frankenstained being one of them probably,  and it also doesn’t sound by it’s title like a country song, + redone played frankenstained to one of his friends (Gagadaily member)  who described the song to sound like Viol by Gesaffelstein

imma cut a bitch
  • Like 2

madmagical6
16 minutes ago, vanus said:

To me this tweet doesn’t look like shes talking sbout angel down 

DSldQ1NVAAEbY1u?format=jpg&name=large

RedOne later went on to say that the 8 tracks they did together were a mix of futuristic and classic music. That it was similar to Gaga’s early stuff (The Fame & The Fame Monster). He also said that 4 of the tracks they did were smash-hits and 1 of them was grammy-worthy!

Also frankenstained being one of them probably,  and it also doesn’t sound by it’s title like a country song, + redone played frankenstained to one of his friends (Gagadaily member)  who described the song to sound like Viol by Gesaffelstein

That's really interesting that they haven't seen the light of day, and that's some bold claims aswell, and I don't doubt it at all I bet they sound amazing them 2 work really well together. Maybe she will rework them in the future.