Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

BloodyM
20 minutes ago, dit said:

Once again I am right and told you guys the earliest we'd get any music is end of summer to coincide right before Joker and thats being hopeful lol. Reality is well probably get LG7 after Joker. 

I agree. They have to think about it strategically. New music will either be out asap pre-Joker, or post-Joker.  But yes the drop will likely be after Joker. 

• Like 1

Schizophonic

She is wearing those earrings the whole weekend, so I assume it’s r3cent with the bleach… maybe a shooting tomorrow?

hieronymus
5 hours ago, Reality said:

I like how this thread just goes to show you that she can never win with monsters :billie: 

If she doesn't tease music it's "she sold out", "she's not even interested in being a singer anymore", "she doesn't care", etc. And if she does tease music it's "she's still writing?!" and "omg LG7 won't be here until 2089" :ladyhaha: 

yeah, it's almost like different people have different opinions they can express.

• Like 1

HelloHangoverz

I can't take this yo yo'ing for a second more somebody leak something

Edited by HelloHangoverz
don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • LMAO 1

Maxine Puth
4 hours ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

- the scrapped plans for the Intel performance means nothing in terms of her releasing music, I’m sorry but this just never made much sense to me. She had no music out to promote, and they were already hyping up and promoting the performance before plans shifted to the Bowie tribute so why wouldn’t they be advertising the new music for the performance? If you want eyes on the performance, which they clearly did based on the commercials, they would have indicated new music was coming. That performance was just a marketing move by Intel. I think Gaga was most definitely going to be doing a greatest hits medley, from a managerial perspective this would have been a perfect stepping stone for the Super Bowl and a promotional tactic to remind audiences of Gaga’s catalogue, as Gaga was sort of “forgotten” in that 2014-2016 era.

- she worked with RedOne on Angel Down and some unreleased tracks, but who is to say the rest of those don’t all sound like Angel Down

- Gaga songs are NOTORIOUS for leaking and it is honestly my belief that most of her vault is already out there. She has so much unreleased stuff from every era, why would nothing from original LG5 leak?

- Gaga saying the album would be a dark AHS inspired album is probably not a sign it was done, or even nearing its beginning or final stages. Not to mention, this sounds like typical Gaga word vomit if I’m being real. I’ve seen every interview and this is just how she talks about her current projects. She is all about them and how they’re the most inspirational and artistic endeavors yet. This was no different for AHS, which would lead to her saying something like this. 

Idk why people still reject the idea of a different original LG5. RedOne himself said they did 8 tracks together, one of which was chosen to be the lead single which changed unexpectedly in Summer 2016, and don’t forget all her other collaborations rumored for the album like more Nile Rodgers and Diane Warren. The thing is that all songs on Joanne were made with Mark (sans AD), who only started writing with Gaga in March/April. It’s not crazy to assume there was a full body of work by March writer 2014/2015. 

• Thanks 2

SlaeUrAnus

Ma’am, where is this hype train going!? :traumatica:

In my messy era.

HelloHangoverz
Just now, SlaeUrAnus said:

Ma’am, where is this hype train going!? :traumatica:

It was boarded by a dementor and all our souls got sucked out

Dark Arts Halloween GIF by Harry Potter

don't be fooled by the rocks that I got, I'm just HelloHangoverz from the block
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1

cachapatratorian

I choose to think that she is trolling us and LG7 is in the vault 100% done :ally:

Lextyr97

Idc anymore. As long as LG7 is her best album by a long shot

• YAAAS 3

Roronoa
7 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

Idc anymore. As long as LG7 is her best album by a long shot

Same. 

Fck I luv Art

Guys her and her team probably already worked on the concept of the album; there's no doubt about this cause she posted so many pics of her in the studio always dark themed and if we're lucky maybe she composed some songs, memo vocals and demos. But yep the album is unfinished otherwise she would probably do an announcement.

Baguette, Croissant and LG7 !! 👽👹🖤

Leaf

Lyrically, I'd go to jail if it's like 'Just Dance'.

Babylon Dynasty
7 hours ago, Roughhouse Dandy said:

She's writing the 4 bonus tracks that'll be spread out between each limited edition cd

:volantis:

new york pumkin GIF

Strike a pose ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🤎🖤🤍💖
  • LMAO 1

FreedomInTheMusic

🙏🏻June Single🙏🏻

🙏🏻August Album🙏🏻

Leaf

Just one album with 12 tracks.

Bonus track for the international edition.