šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga updates insta: lyrics at night xoxo

PrinceGaga

Featured Posts

Madame Goo Goo
Just now, Jack3257 said:

The one thing that gives me hope is the bleached eyebrows. Ā All of the pics of her recently (including the Clinuvel event) she doesnā€™t have these. Ā Even if this was a recent pic, that means she bleached them for a specific reason and had to color them back in for everything else. Also, when you edit the photo it kinda looks like a hotel room. Ā I feel like this might have been from when she was on the road for TCBā€¦Ā 

https://imgur.com/a/VUAEdWl

We are so backĀ 

Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • LMAO 4
  • Thanks 1

zerojk
5 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

Inb4 every fan accuses her of scrapping LG7 and starting over like they claim she did for Joanne and Chromatica without a single shred of evidence backing it up šŸ˜­Ā 

Joanne (aka LG5) has evidence tho.

- gaga herself saying it would be a dark AHS inspired record

- working with red oneĀ 

- The scrapped plans for the intel grammys performance

etc

Edited by zerojk

Madame Goo Goo
11 minutes ago, zerojk said:

- working with red oneĀ 

etc

- the scrapped plans for the Intel performance means nothing in terms of her releasing music, Iā€™m sorry but this just never made much sense to me. She had no music out to promote, and they were already hyping up and promoting the performance before plans shifted to the Bowie tribute so why wouldnā€™t they be advertising the new music for the performance? If you want eyes on the performance, which they clearly did based on the commercials, they would have indicated new music was coming. That performance was just a marketing move by Intel. I think Gaga was most definitely going to be doing a greatest hits medley, from a managerial perspective this would have been a perfect stepping stone for the Super Bowl and a promotional tactic to remind audiences of Gagaā€™s catalogue, as Gaga was sort of ā€œforgottenā€ in that 2014-2016 era.

- she worked with RedOne on Angel Down and some unreleased tracks, but who is to say the rest of those donā€™t all sound like Angel Down

- Gaga songs are NOTORIOUS for leaking and it is honestly my belief that most of her vault is already out there. She has so much unreleased stuff from every era, why would nothing from original LG5 leak?

- Gaga saying the album would be a dark AHS inspired album is probably not a sign it was done, or even nearing its beginning or final stages. Not to mention, this sounds like typical Gaga word vomit if Iā€™m being real. Iā€™ve seen every interview and this is just how she talks about her current projects. She is all about them and how theyā€™re the most inspirational and artistic endeavors yet. This was no different for AHS, which would lead to her saying something like this.Ā 

Edited by Madame Goo Goo
Lady Gaga doesn't owe us anything
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Stefanotta

I was thinking: what if we actually ARE getting ARTPOP act 2?

she said: ā€œin a vaultā€ - meaning somewhere already made and put safe, locked

ā€by the devilā€ - critics who didnā€™t like the act IĀ 

'Cause we are all our hair...
  • LMAO 1

EGOT2027
23 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

jinkx-jinkx-monsoon.gif

probably. but it is weird to refer to your album as ā€œin a vaultā€ if it is in fact not even close to finishedĀ 

• Thanks 2

ALGAYDO
6 minutes ago, Madame Goo Goo said:

she worked with RedOne on Angel Down and some unreleased tracks, but who is to say the rest of those donā€™t all sound like Angel Down

lady-gaga-redone3-thatgrapejuice.jpg

Fq0_cRYWIAEyTCq.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnMza4NU1p9oGKWg3uBOI

ā€œwe wear our sunglasses at nightā€ (referencing Corey Hartā€™s song)Ā 

doesnā€™t seem like she did AD type of songs with him tbhĀ 

Ā 

BUT I agree with everything else you saidĀ 

GagaSine

Y'all relax, she's not writing for LG7Ā  she's writing lyrics for the Clinuvel jingleĀ :vegas:

• LMAO 9

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, Aren said:

I just wish she would release the lead single before Taylorā€™s album bomb.

Tbh Iā€™ve said I wished she adopted a different rollout structure & kinda do what Dua did and just release a song or two before announcing the album. We donā€™t always need a traditional album rollout tbhĀ 

• Like 1

The Z
27 minutes ago, zerojk said:

- working with red oneĀ 

etc

She was never supposed to perform new music at the GRAMMYs, it was written in the first commercialĀ :flop:

Also, she said it would be inspired by the art of darkness (ā‰  will be horror themed) in her own way like all of her albums, which Joanne clearly was

Gaga was seen wearing yeehah hats and stuff since the end of the artRAVE, she said she was erasing the fame and operating the cadaver of her old self, also nearly all studio pics with RedOne including a piano and guitarsĀ :trollga:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Helxig

I wonder what kind of lyrics she's writing laying in bed all cosy like that... something tells me this is a happy song. Or at least not stressy depressy. And don't get me wrong, I love songs born from a tormented soul :laughga:Ā  but I'd love to hear something different. Like an ARTPOP or Just Another DayĀ 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Like 1

Juanlittlem
10 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I wonder what kind of lyrics she's writing laying in bed all cosy like that... something tells me this is a happy song. Or at least not stressy depressy. And don't get me wrong, I love songs born from a tormented soul :laughga:Ā  but I'd love to hear something different. Like an ARTPOP or Just Another DayĀ 

Its a lullaby

Locked in a basement again?! / I ā¤ļø Teletubby.
  • LMAO 4

Fzz
14 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I wonder what kind of lyrics she's writing laying in bed all cosy like that...

She's writing another Dancin In Circles:poot:

• LMAO 5
  • YAAAS 1

littlepotter
1 hour ago, Ultimecia said:

Truthfully, I don't care when it is coming out anymore.

I'm just so glad to see her being happy and enjoying creating again. :icega:

Same here tbh... We're being fed a lot of music in the coming months and I want to be able to focus on hers, plus I'd rather have less competition for awards season... And I'm fine with only getting movie + soundtrack this year

chaeri pls
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Cello

She's writing the next HL tiktok jingle. Christmas Baddie / Baking Pies who?Ā 

she/her | The Fame Monster stan āœļø
  • YAAAS 1

Mother of Puppies

Guysā€¦ sheā€™s always writing.. this could be for LG8Ā :ally:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you šŸ§¹
  • Shook 1