Noah X

Chromatica ball looks so underwhelming in comparison..... we really got scammed

maxresdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEmCIAKENAF8q

why cant gagz afford more budget :saladga:

• Like 1

Ziggy
On 3/2/2024 at 6:35 PM, Catnikko said:

she performed it on the last tour also

But didn’t she say like a month or 2 ago that she doesn’t sing it anymore? :laughga:

Ziggy
9 hours ago, Noah X said:

Seems like with a good camera and all that it looks phenomenal but regular degular it’s kinda eh?

• Like 1

Ziggy
On 3/2/2024 at 11:39 PM, Gaga2645 said:

I liked it, people didn’t start talking about hating it until after the tour. Like how they liked chromatica during 2020 then switched up on it

Aaah ok bc im here like this is a cool looking stage and I love that she has a concept :laughga:

• Thanks 1

weed

stage looks great but the performance is giving Big Foot

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
On 3/2/2024 at 12:14 PM, Lextyr97 said:

Why are we in a world where even Nicki has a better stage than TCB

Comparing an arena to stadiums is Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Omar Vela

I can't listen to Chun Li without this meme in my head a72bf5918daa2ee329f10dc823ed725f.jpg

• LMAO 4

Lextyr97
2 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Comparing an arena to stadiums is Drink Reaction GIF by Laff

rammstein-live-2022.jpg

Taylor_Swift_Reputation_Tour_Minneapolis
Beyonce-devlin-bb21-2016-billboard-1548.

Concert11.jpg
ed-sheeran-panther-2.JPG

I can go on

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NATAH
15 hours ago, Noah X said:

girl absolutely not, the way those screens changed and morphed the entire vibe of the stage between songs was steller and the 3D effects they had going on were done SO well

mother, what must i do?
  • Thanks 2

Noah X
5 hours ago, NATAH said:

girl absolutely not, the way those screens changed and morphed the entire vibe of the stage between songs was steller and the 3D effects they had going on were done SO well

Screens are a given nowadays, I just wished she was more creative with the set design... there was literally nothing and it looked like a stage that was already there from a venue :laughga:

• Like 1

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
6 hours ago, Lextyr97 said:

rammstein-live-2022.jpg

Taylor_Swift_Reputation_Tour_Minneapolis
Beyonce-devlin-bb21-2016-billboard-1548.

Concert11.jpg
ed-sheeran-panther-2.JPG

I can go on

1.) We know Gaga has limited range of motion compared to previous years so having a big ass stage she can’t utilize fully is dumb. 

2.) The theme of her show being brutalist doesn’t lend itself to any of those obnoxious stages you posted above. 

3.) the formation tour was literally a rotating LED box and my ex who is an obsessed Stan came back from the show saying it looked weird. 

I can go on :ohwell:

Lextyr97
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

1.) We know Gaga has limited range of motion compared to previous years so having a big ass stage she can’t utilize fully is dumb. 

2.) The theme of her show being brutalist doesn’t lend itself to any of those obnoxious stages you posted above. 

3.) the formation tour was literally a rotating LED box and my ex who is an obsessed Stan came back from the show saying it looked weird. 

I can go on :ohwell:

1) Ed Sheeran just stands there and had a more interesting stage design

2) The theme of her show being brutalist doesn’t lend to itself to requiring that it be a plain ass box stage that you can’t see properly from beyond 45 degrees. It could have easily been more interesting because of its theme

3) A rotating LED box that can split, and has multiple functions, all while being surrounded by a wall of lighting fixtures 

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
4 minutes ago, Lextyr97 said:

1) Ed Sheeran just stands there and had a more interesting stage design

2) The theme of her show being brutalist doesn’t lend to itself to requiring that it be a plain ass box stage that you can’t see properly from beyond 45 degrees. It could have easily been more interesting because of its theme

3) A rotating LED box that can split, and has multiple functions, all while being surrounded by a wall of lighting fixtures 

1.) not comparing lady Gaga to Ed sheeran because that’s delusional to its fullest extent. A tour isn’t defined by its staged. I’d rather watch Gaga at TCB for the rest of my life then see someone stand there just because the stage is more visually appealing. 

2. I was beyond 45 degrees and saw it fine 

3. Yeah, still boring. 

is shocking how her own fanbase has people going to these lengths to argue about a stage/every little thing about her yet everyone is calamoring for TCB film because it was a great a show. The stage doesn’t change that. 

Move on. 

• Like 2

Lextyr97
27 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

1.) not comparing lady Gaga to Ed sheeran because that’s delusional to its fullest extent. A tour isn’t defined by its staged. I’d rather watch Gaga at TCB for the rest of my life then see someone stand there just because the stage is more visually appealing. 

2. I was beyond 45 degrees and saw it fine 

3. Yeah, still boring. 

is shocking how her own fanbase has people going to these lengths to argue about a stage/every little thing about her yet everyone is calamoring for TCB film because it was a great a show. The stage doesn’t change that. 

Move on. 

Girl you're so caught up in defending the stage that you missed the part where I literally said I loved TCB in this very thread lmaooo I thought it was a fantastic show held back by a crap stage. Jesus